Nissan Forum banner
301 - 320 of 342 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
jp314 said:
Sure, pickup is fine - it's about an hour & 15 min. from Racine to Lake Mills.

There should be another Nissan BBQ/meet sometime soon, in the Milwaukee or Madison area - I could bring an RSTB.

As far as a group buy goes, it doesn't look likely at the moment, especially since there aren't a lot left in stock. It takes 10-12 weeks to make more, from the time the order is entered.

Josh
Yea, i'd prolly pick it up ASAP....could i get an exact location, so i can find it, just PM me with the hours youre there, and we can go from there i guess.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #303 ·
NismoSentra13 said:
I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ONE PLEASE! I'M NOT SURE IF I'M TOO LATE BUT PLEASE SEND ME ONE. JUST LET ME KNOW THE PRICEING SYSTEM EITHER AT [email protected] OR JUST PRIVATE MESSAGE ME.
There are < 15 remaining in stock.
Here is where you can make a purchase:
http://www.activetuning.com/products/atpid5/
The price is $99 + shipping (should be $10 or less for UPS ground).

Josh

·
Super-Mod with a 240
2,375 Posts
Thread hijack? How about making a new thread instead.

Sorry, but I don't consider this thread hijacking. This is about rear STBs, therefore all information pertaining to that is allowed to be posted here. I don't see why there was such a reaction to his post. If you have a problem, tell a moderator about it. Don't take actions on your own.

Mr. Ryan, please try to remain calm if some people make posts that seem offensive. Simply report them to a moderator.

All offending posts deleted.

·
Super-Mod with a 240
2,375 Posts
So there is a dedicated thread with 20 pages....305 replies, 14,000+ views, all about our RSTB....But this thread is about RSTB's in general?

Please take it up with Scott. If he feels that Mr. Ryan's post should be split from this thread, then I shall do so. Until then, his post stays in this thread. If you need to take this any further, please use the private messaging feature. Thanks.

·
Registered
28 Posts
jp314 said:
There are < 15 remaining in stock.
Here is where you can make a purchase:
http://www.activetuning.com/products/atpid5/
The price is $99 + shipping (should be $10 or less for UPS ground).

Josh
JP - (and Active Tuning) I just read this thread for the first time and felt like I took a walk through (a very successful) history. Great job !!

Are there any still available?

You have a FSTB version? A matching pair would be sweet!!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #312 ·
2rixie said:
JP - (and Active Tuning) I just read this thread for the first time and felt like I took a walk through (a very successful) history. Great job !!

Are there any still available?

You have a FSTB version? A matching pair would be sweet!!
4 left in stock. If/when we make more, it'll take around 12 weeks.

Josh

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #314 ·
2rixie said:
OK, well I want one. :thumbup: Any discount for board members or $99 for all? Also, I'm still wondering if you have FSTBs as well.
The discounted rates applied to group buys, the last of which was back
in April 04 I think.

No, we don't have a FSTB, yet - sorry.

Josh

301 - 320 of 342 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.