Nissan Forum banner
281 - 300 of 342 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
That bar is sexy and with all of the praise from previous buyers, I want one! I just signed up for the new group buy today. :)

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #288 ·
Sentra GTR-1 said:
Ive got the active tuning rear strut bar for my 1994 B13 Sentra. I was wondering does it fit the four door B13 as well? Before you say search just say yes or no. Thanks Boys
YES.
It fits the B13 Sentra (E, XE, SE-R, etc.), B13 NX (1600 & 2000) and the B12 Sentra (with slight modification).

Josh

·
Registered
346 Posts
Awesome!!!

jp314 said:
YES.
It fits the B13 Sentra (E, XE, SE-R, etc.), B13 NX (1600 & 2000) and the B12 Sentra (with slight modification).

Josh
Awesome!!! I cant wait to put mine on! the quality is absolutley awesome.......I know this will make a night and day difference on our cars. Thanks Josh! ^_^

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #291 ·
nizmo559 said:
Just curious on the status of my order. Should be under the same name nizmo559 or Clint Lara
I'll check on it for you.
I don't think any have shipped out yet.
The RSTBs were picked up late Friday afternoon.
The shipping boxes we ordered were the wrong ones (open the full length, not just the ends) so we're waiting for the right ones to show up.

Josh

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #300 ·
glowsentra said:
Hey, I live in Racine (just south of milwaukee).....could i just come in and pick one up to save on shipping?
Sure, pickup is fine - it's about an hour & 15 min. from Racine to Lake Mills.

There should be another Nissan BBQ/meet sometime soon, in the Milwaukee or Madison area - I could bring an RSTB.

As far as a group buy goes, it doesn't look likely at the moment, especially since there aren't a lot left in stock. It takes 10-12 weeks to make more, from the time the order is entered.

Josh

281 - 300 of 342 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.