Nissan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Allow me...

Is this what you were looking for?

Be advised, Theyre not actually Z3 Fenders, but Fender Inserts. I had them cut into my fenders and add the fiberglass in. Then the widebody was added to the original metal fenders. The Z3 Fenders youre looking for probably wont have the badge indentation, widebody, and the gill may be placed differently. Unfortunately, I dont have any picks of the new versions.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have a pair of Z3 fenders if anyone is interested. They are from aerogear. They also have side markers in them and they are painted red. But, there is a lot of dust in the paint so they need to be repainted.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
WHY dont u have them on-hondahater????

So Sixx Ninjacar is going to be coming out with a new version than?? BTW LUV the ride even more with those rims!!!!

OH and hondahater how much u looking for on them???

V

·
0 Posts
Mos Def. NinjaCar WILL be coming out w/ a market version of my widebody for both the 2dr and the 4dr but it is still a ways away. Development money has been allocated to a product line of aftermarket gauge pods for our cars that will be hitting the market very shortly. Youll be notified when they do.

V

·
0 Posts
NinjaCar is very interested producing products for the B14 community, but only has one project car to work on and one show car to advertise w/. (Both mine.) If you have some ideas of products you would like to see for the B14, email them to [email protected]. If they fall within the companys development plan, you may see your product out very quickly.

(For example: If you suggest the development of a new widebody, it probably wont sell because NinjaCar has yet to market its CURRENT widebody and they would have to scratch half of everything on my car to do it. If you suggest a bolt on aftermarket dual exhaust system however, it may fly because i already have a dual exhaust and development would take relatively little to get to market.)

NinjaCar's mission is to "Reward Originality w/ Quality Aftermaket Support." If you have a product idea you would like to see developed for the B14 community and can prove enough of a market base, NinjaCar is very interested in your oppinions. Just email them to the company and Im sure they will contact you w/ a prompt response.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts