Nissan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Banned
930 Posts
just cause 1 product didnt fit good doesnt mean VIS sucks, i did buy it now, and got the fendars, they are being shipped monday, i dunno when ill have em, hopefully soon, so i can paint, and clear coat that mo'fo', im still iffy about side markers, but it could be cool.

· Banned
930 Posts
coolness, they are Aerogear though.. did you have any problems/difficultys installing them? also, i think they look different from the rest of your car, because the previous Red color.. it almost looks purpleish to me.. but maybe im just messed up. hahaha

thanks

· Banned
930 Posts
screw the antenna, i dont even use the radio, ill just like fold the antenna lengthwise under my hood.. lol.. or get a short antenna... i dont really use the radio thogh.. everyone wish me luck tommarow, finding out stuff about my exasut to get fixed!

· Banned
930 Posts
...but dont get me wrong, if i had the opportunity, i go by a even strickter policy ( ALL USERS WHo Are ABOUT TO READ THIS, MAKE SURE YOU ARE 18 OR ATLeAST mATURE) a female can pleasure me more than a car ever could. lol, i'd rather have a g/f and a ford pinto, then have a car, and no chick....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.