Nissan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,816 Posts
yeah but I havent seen them on any Sentra(except GA16DE).....but then again U dont see too many modified Sentras at all so I say go for it... if U like... Its not like there as bad or as common as ALteezas...lo l;) ---but thats whole other thread

· Registered
1,816 Posts
speaking of antennas...if I shave it off then Im going to obviously lose all my radio right....unless I get one of those XM new radios -which I dont really see one I like..

· Registered
1,816 Posts
Im no big radio fan but when I got a girl in the car....I dont have to many CDs I can pop in that we can kinda lay back with ;) ...so I dont want to lose my radio feed completely....

Those late night slow jams can really help some times....:p

· Registered
1,816 Posts
WHOA my little " having a girl in the car " post really got alot of attention in here...

Well just for the record My Car has taken me away from spending $ and time on new clothes and sneakers(what most of U prob. dont care about)....BUT U always got to save time and $$$ for your girl..

I dont care if you're running a 7 secound quarter mile...How U gonna celebrate right without a girl....;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.