Nissan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
378 Posts
you don't see an "XM" you like, or an antenna, i stuck the little antenna right in front of my factory spoiler on my trunk, from certain angles you can't even see it, and yes you will look reception unless, you want to run one of those hidden antennas which isn't a bad idea.

· Registered
378 Posts
I have a 200 and the front drivers side finder has a big dent and scratches and while I've polished it off to minimal I'm debating whether to replace with some Z3 fenders or to have this one fixed and repainted, I don't know if it can be fixed though

· Registered
378 Posts
1997 GA16DE said:

You're lucky, when I had a g/f, I thought I'd never be able to touch my car again. I hate when girls say it's fast enough. It's never fast enough unless I break the land speed record (In my sentra, LOL)

I get the always disgusting "save your money" WHAT FOR? I'll save my money for a turbo, save my money for a new body kit, but what else is there to save my money for, then we walk but a lowered Del Sol with a body kit, some big stickers and huge wing and she talks about how cool it looks, I thought I would kill.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.