Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· I command you to SEARCH
3,012 Posts
metareqa said:
Heres one HOT sentra with Z3 fenders, dont say it dont look hot. its one of the most beautiful sentras iv ever seen, 1995 xe 4 door
Um, those are NOT the Aerogear Z3 fenders. Those are the actual BMW inserts custom grafted onto a Feels widebody front fender.
They are really nice! :D

3,012 Posts
Re: some do, some don't

clsindustries said:
You think you'll ever see a guy with a Bimmer coveting a Civic's wing? Or his fenders? Or his headlights?

No! Why?

I say, come up with something original and quit trying to be something your not...

legendary!
Well, this is off topic....but....
Now, I can't speak for everyone, but custom conversions make your car one of a kind. In the show circut, it is very important to stand out from the crowd. So, by me putting R33 headlights on my Sentra (oh, one day it will be so!), I really stand out from the other Sentra's that show....

3,012 Posts
<---- Does not listen to the radio

qinsac, this is the Cosmetic Mods / Show section. It is not really nice to throw around the "r" word.

Ok, those fenders will shave off a few pounds from the weight you will add with the AD22VF brakes :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.