Nissan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
black, with tinted windows, so I thought I go with the stealth look, and I'm in the marked for some black halos, yea I know about em lol.

·
new motor & tranny
1,756 Posts
with a black car....you won't be able to see the rims, on a white or any color..they would stand out, but on a black car they blend in too much with the car IMO. I have a black sentra and that is one of the reasons why i didn't go with black or hyperblack rims ...unless they had a polished lip or something.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, I'm just trying to find some damn black rear altezza tails, all I can find are the chrome altezza ones.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea thats what I hear, I was gonna get em and re-seal them myself, if I could, or do my best.

·
poster
1,894 Posts
That's a Plus

FREE RIM REPAIR: This guarantee covers all repairable cosmetic damage to your wheel. Consider it a freebie on the house. If you damage your wheel, just send us a picture of the damage. If the wheel is reparable, we can then schedule the repair date to insure fast turnaround. Free rim repair is available one-time on all regularly priced non-chrome wheel/tire packages, and is available for a period of one-year from purchase date.

I definitely think those would look good on a black B14. As far as tal lights, if I could give you any advice, it would be to steer clear of the alteezas. I've found that the OEM SE-l tail lights give people a lot less problems and a much more clean look too.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
iron do you have a quick picture of the se tails, I know they are hard to find as well... thanks :)

·
Registered
165 Posts
I agree with b14 stealth, a quick glance at a black car w/ black rims always make them look like stock steelies. Polished/chrome lip would look hizzot, it'll kinda match the chrome trim around the window, unless you got that painted. E-bay has those black altezzas, but it's almost guarenteed to leak, my bro has got a set of black halo headlights for his civic from some ebay company, they both eventually leaked and one of the halos went out, looks like his car is winking at night, lol. Not that all ebay companies have the same quality, but I'd definitely be wary. Black out the tails instead w/ some spray on tint, that'll go well w/ your stealth theme.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ugh lol I've got a long road to making mine look good, course I only got it for the daily work commute, but I couldn't resist adding stuff, did the same to my other 2 cars :). Hmmm now if the old lady will stop screaming at me... "I told you, this was only a gas saver car!" Nag, Nag. lol.

·
poster
1,894 Posts
nd4spd said:
ugh lol I've got a long road to making mine look good, course I only got it for the daily work commute, but I couldn't resist adding stuff, did the same to my other 2 cars :). Hmmm now if the old lady will stop screaming at me... "I told you, this was only a gas saver car!" Nag, Nag. lol.
Hey, no1 ever said you couldn't modify the daily commuter. ;) So what is your non-daily driver?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
99 grand am gt, and a porsche 944, nothing exciting, but I still like em :)....too many cars though, still waiting to dump them all and get a bmw, lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts