Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man I just was at the performance shop here locally at Hypersports, they were installing a FWD SR20DET in a 1991 Se-r, thats not what interesting. The thing is the guy's car will be there for another week or two b/c he is waiting for his transmission, but the car had projectors on it. There was no custom work as I checked, No moldings, and nothing was made. He had bought them from somewhere, I asked if the owner was around, lucky me he was, they said he will be there everyday til his car is done because he is helping. I asked him and he said that he will not say. I begged him to tell me, but nothing. I asked his good friend to get it out of him and he said he will try. I am thinking it is around here at a local shop or it is from Nis-Knacks. I think they are making these secretly and waiting to put them on the line. He also had the clear corners, and the clear tails(only sold by nis-Knacks). Well I am going to go to Nis Knacks tomorrow and see whats up and ask all my friends at the performance shops to see what they have heard. If not then I will beg or beat it out of the guy.j/k
K Den Peace!!!!

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
I heard a gallon of milk is really expensive there.

·
Registered
73 Posts
OPIUM3 said:

If i would guess, you have all the sympthoms of a post whore!!!!!:cool:

Back to original topic, sounds intresting man, why don't you slip into the shop and take some pics for us to check out the mysterious lights?

·
Registered
149 Posts
projectors would be sweet for the b13 especially since my attempts to go with b14 lights have failed miserably. please keep us updated.

·
Registered
354 Posts

i heard the same thing:D

Back to original topic, sounds intresting man, why don't you slip into the shop and take some pics for us to check out the mysterious lights?

that being said PLEASE get pics

·
Registered
117 Posts
That would be really nice, since mine are getting all foggy all the time in Crapchester weather. I'm not feeling the mex consversion, but this sounds cool. Keep us posted.

I think I pay $1.25 for a pint and a half of milk. You can't beat that!

Ppeace
CMo

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well after work I will be headed out to some places, but don't know yet if I can go in the next couple of days but will in fact be able to go and talk to the guy. Just won't be able to look for the lights. To the people who want to know what the milk costs, well it is pretty expensive compared to the mainland(I used to live in San Antonio Texas). It costs around $3-4 dollars off base at a local store. But I shop on base at the commisary and get it for like $2.50. But everything else is a little more than what all of you guys can buy things for. Well gots to go.
Peace!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
WE WANT PICS!

it would be soooo awesome if you could get pictures, i was gonna modify my front end to make the b14 projectors work , but i didnt have any b14 stocks to go by..... needless to say i got the hella tsuru conversion looks "HELLA" tite, lol .... but if theyre hot i may get those IF in fact they are obtainable... lata

1 - 9 of 9 Posts