Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that I've got your attention...:D

Does anyone ACCURETLY knows how much a B13 base model weight's????

I've heard of the SE-R weighing in at 2450...since I I have a 1.6L I was wondering how much lighter my car is...

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
The gross weight is printed right on your car. Just subtract the value for max load capacity from the gross.

C

·
0 Posts
he's trying to find the gross weight

and the max load capacity really only tells you how much weight can be safely loaded on one side of the car. and by the way, its 2420, on vehix.com, but i dont think thats right.

C

·
0 Posts
wait, that came out wrong

what i mean is that the gross weight is not the base weight plus the max load capacity weight. other cars i have checked say, for example, base weight is 2100lbs, gross weight is 3160, and the maxload is 680 for the front, and 520 for the rear. that would mean that the gross should be 3300lbs. yeah it might be off by only 140 lbs, but thats about how much difference there is between an se-r and a base model. just as a side note, vehix.com says it weighs 2420.

·
Banned
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think it's Adam is right on...I checked on some remote site and it said 2286lb. I think... Sound about right to me... There in not enough [email protected] in that car to weight 2400 pounds...

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
hagasan said:
There in not enough [email protected] in that car to weight 2400 pounds...
yeah right... Your just fat hagasan! Your car is a tank with you in it you... you.... FATTY! :p ha ha ha. Damn, I can't believe I'm the only one that called him on that?!?

·
Banned
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ya know OPIUM3....you might be onto something here...

....It does go around the left handers MUCH faster than the right ones...LOL...

...nahhh it couldn't be...or could it...??? :confused: **insert freaky X-files music here**

...THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE...

...!!!and I'm not fat!!!...just plesantly plump.....:D

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
I'm gonna take an un-educated stab at this and go ahead and say that its heavier because it comes with a lil heavier engine, tranny, and beefed up suspension along with ABS and other safety things. Thats just my guess.

Oh, and Hagasan is just in denial everybody. He weighs in at 350lbs, and he is only 4' 1".

Hagasan File Photo:

·
Banned
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OHHHHHH...it's on..."Opie"...

You and me...pick a race track...it's on...I will whip your sorry A$$ into submission...

...the battle has begun...tires will squeal, gearboxes will crunch, and YOU my little man...
...ohhhhh...you'll go home CRYING...when I unleash my 18sec. rocket on your butt... :p

P.S....I reserve the go and the start at the 60 foot mark...:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts