Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a reason I can post here (or anywhere else I want to). I am literally the owner of NissanForums. I recently purchased NPM, and as the new owner got new privileges on NF. Scott forgot to tell me about the special status of mofo, so I posted here. I had never seen it before, and was just browsing around and saw Coco's post containing the message I sent to the moderators forum.

Please don't tell anyone about this because noone knows about it yet. There is going to be a public announcement in a month or so after we finish some final details about the transaction that Mike Young and I have to work out."

Lew

·
Mofo fo life
2,103 Posts
Welcome to Mofo, where we can smell pwnage from a mile away.

We'll see when this month or so comes around.

if its true, congrats.

·
THINK BLUE
1,014 Posts
Congrats, I welcome our new Robomod owner!! Damn, I'm still shifting through all the threads over the weekend....lots of stuff went down in a short time. Almost like a whole new NF..... :)

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't give a shit whether you believe it or not. It is what it is.

As for making changes to NissanForums, I don't plan any.

Lew

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Please forgive us of being skeptical Lew. As you may or may not know, most of us visit OT to mess with other people and we are all a little jadded in the department of scams.

I hope its true. I like the clean cut way you do your business.

·
Mofo fo life
2,103 Posts
Cool, we're just a little skeptical thats all.

we've had a few incidences in the past when Scott messes with us and stuff, so its our nature. reason being, pay backs for the bbusername code trick.

·
**best avatar award**
2,596 Posts
that's gay, that you can post in here. i mean, no offence or anything but, i don't trust you.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LethalAudio said:
Why tell Mofo?
A promise was made to you about who could see/post in this forum. I didn't know about the promise when I posted, and want to assure you that the promise was kept.

I could have made up a lame story, I suppose.

Lew

·
I HEART GOAT JUICE
330 Posts
I don't know you and don't care, but if you step on my toes, I will ass rape you.

·
Registered
463 Posts
lshadoff said:
A promise was made to you about who could see/post in this forum. I didn't know about the promise when I posted, and want to assure you that the promise was kept.

I could have made up a lame story, I suppose.

Lew
Good enough for me :thumbup: Welcome aboard :fluffy:

·
Smth Crmnl,not therapist
852 Posts
All hail our new giant robot leader. May death come quickly to his enemies!

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Equine Focker said:
I don't know you and don't care, but if you step on my toes, I will ass rape you.
Step on your toes? Don't worry. You smell so bad I couldn't come within 20 feet of you.

Lew

·
**best avatar award**
2,596 Posts
lshadoff said:
Step on your toes? Don't worry. You smell so bad I couldn't come within 20 feet of you.

Lew
that's probably about as long as his gangly toes are. :D

·
Whore Slut Bitch
464 Posts
I have a question. How much did it cost, and do you get a special sattelite that scratches your ass with a laser beam from outer space?
Edit: I guess that's 2 questions.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts