Nissan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I won't be posting in any of the other forums so i figured i'd might as well just introduce myself here. Are these forums very active. I know on NICO there not :p I own a 87 Nissan Pulsar NX with the imfamous E16i TBI engine..all 69 Horspower gets me around ;)

-Tobin

·
Registered
31 Posts
Welcome to the club man! I joined the other day and I can say it's a fairly active board. Threads get responded to fairly quickly, depending who's online. Either way, welcome!

·
B12 Enthusiast
844 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I think you'll like it here. Hopefully you'll get as much out of it as I have. I have learned more stuff here than I probably would have ever figured out on my own. Enjoy your stay. :cheers:

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
that section around here's been very busy lately :) welcome around

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bII said:
Everyone in this and the e-series forum are nice, friendly, and knowledgable. I have learned SO much from being here and asking questions and reading.
I've been doing some reading ;) i got the FSM here haha

-Tobin

·
Registered
77 Posts
yeeee.....welcome also......i gotz a 86 pulsar nx.....haha 69hp!....good stuff...anyways....yea...active alrite...juss notice how many people responded to ur thread already in one day :fluffy:

·
Doug "The Shoe"
852 Posts
Tobin said:
I own a 87 Nissan Pulsar NX with the imfamous E16i TBI engine..all 69 Horspower gets me around ;)

-Tobin
Good 'ol 87s. My E16i gave me no trouble for 2 years. Loved that little car... still regretting sellin' her.

If this around this section are what they were like two years ago, then you'll have lots of good information to sort through.

- Doug

Oh, and Welcome.

·
off topic VIP
388 Posts
welcome to the forums
my sentra has performed without fail since new, but ive still found ways to improve my b12 using these forums.
i got my FSM and multiple JDM items from guys on these boards. Everyones polite until u go to off topic.

Using the search tool on this site gets u serious results. nearly every task u can perform on your car has been detailed in some fashion on these forums.

whenever i need info, i search for it first, and i usually get what i need.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
mmm...JDM...I'm deal JDM parts on the side..not really a legal busniess..but you still get a warrenty from my dealer ;)

-Tobin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts