Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up people... name is too long and people can't pronounce it, so i'll leave it at Gonzo, that's what everybody calls me....

I just got a '05 Sentra SE-R specV.... and i'm just looking for possibilities with the car....

first of all, i need to find a radar... a good one too... anybody got any ideas?

also, is there anywhere i can see some nissan sentra videos?

well, i'll be asking enough things throughout my life with a nissan, i'll ask later

LATEZ

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
hey! welcome to nf.com, i see you have been not so kindly greated already :rolleyes: check out the b15 or engine specific sections for help on your specific car. post up some pics in the members rides secotion id love to see it. as for a radar detector im not to sure, i think we had a thread going in the "general" forum, do a search there you may find something useful.

i thought it was said "what the dilly yo?" :thumbup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1.6pete said:
hey! welcome to nf.com, i see you have been not so kindly greated already :rolleyes: check out the b15 or engine specific sections for help on your specific car. post up some pics in the members rides secotion id love to see it. as for a radar detector im not to sure, i think we had a thread going in the "general" forum, do a search there you may find something useful.

i thought it was said "what the dilly yo?" :thumbup:

potato, potatoe... same thing...lol... thanks a lot... i'll post the pictures later on this week

1 - 4 of 4 Posts