Nissan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo Samo!!!!......where ever you are - how the hell did you put your Polarg Hyper white bulbs in your HVAC controls? I know how to take apart the dash but I cant even see the bulbs that I need to remove in order to get the Polarg Hyper Whites in there. Can you give me a little more detailed instuctions on how to do this? Any help would be awesome cause I really want to do this.....Thanks!

· Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Samo!

Thanks Samo! you the man! So you mean to tell me to put a piece of duct tape on the actual HVAC face? where it has the numbering and lettering? And just pull and it will come off? I hope duct tape is strong enough to pull it out cause it seems that those little faces are on there good. Well Ill give it a try Samo.....thanks for your help dude! Yo Dan you want the best bulbs for your ride? go to ImportIntelligence.com they have any bulb you could possibly want. Peace out all!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.