Nissan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yo man its nam, im sorry about your accident today on 377. ill help you argue it out if insurance investigates. just let me know

·
Registered
41 Posts
It's cool. You saw that bitch pull right in front of me. I tried to stop, couldn't swerved and that grand marquis was coming at me, so I swerved back. She had a few scratches, My car got a basketball sized dent in the rear corner panel. I talked to her and we just let it go. Neither of us were letting up on our stories and she insisted the lane was clear when she pulled out, so we said our goodbyes and went on our ways. Bad thing is, she was kinda hot. hehehe, Thanks, though, I know you were behind me, so you had to at least seen part of it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'll Explain later. . .

Fixed the dent (for the most part). Taillight is still cracked and paint is scratched (not that it was great to begin with), but it is not NEAR as noticible as it was. :thumbup:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Car is pretty much outta commission. Started shooting out black smoke from the exhaust yesterday. Oil light came on last night. I burned 2 quarts in a 24 hr period. Back of the car has oil spots from it coming out of the exhaust.

Alex, Manda, Kong, Eirc, My cell is off right now. I am PM or emailing you with an alternate #.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts