Nissan Forum banner

yet another taillight question

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Teknokid 
#1 ·
I am not very fond of the coloring of the tails on my 98 200sx. Anyone know how to 'clear out' the amber turn signal section? I feel like that would result in a cleaner installation. I can either get amber bulbs, or wire my brake light to flash when I use the turn signal.

Thanks

G
#2 ·
yeah, a clear piece where the amber one is would be A LOT BETTER... I have a 97 200sx se and it hurts my eyes to look at the tail lights... yuck...
they should have made alteezas for the 200 before the Sentra. The backs of those are always gonna be ugly with that reflective piece! ;) jk guys, you know i love ya.
what is the procedure on clearing the tail lights?

#5 ·
john200sx said:
yeah, a clear piece where the amber one is would be A LOT BETTER... I have a 97 200sx se and it hurts my eyes to look at the tail lights... yuck...
they should have made alteezas for the 200 before the Sentra. The backs of those are always gonna be ugly with that reflective piece! ;) jk guys, you know i love ya.
what is the procedure on clearing the tail lights?
At least us sentras have the clear turn signal piece available if we want it:D;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.