Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw the new se-r spec v in yellow in a couple of magazines. When i went to a couple of dealerships to get the car, all of them said, the car doesnt come in yellow.???
Does anyone know if you can get the car in yellow, or if it just was some promotional thing.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I saw the yellow in a mag that car was really cool. It even had a yellow interior. I wish they would've had it. If it comes out in the 2003 model year I'll be pissed. I got my silver spec-V (base) for 16,200 so I won't be too bent about it. The only reason I didn't go for a loaded one was that if you got the sunroof you were stuck with that suck-a$$ RF sound package. I have WAAAAAY better gear than that stuff.

·
Platinum
462 Posts
I heard some people were not happy with Nissan/RF sound system.. What's wrong with them? I was just curious...

I would like to see another interior color on new Spec-V.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Factory Hu's... who needs em.

Well Factory "premium" systems are just that... factory. Factory in the case of audio = crap. C'mon 10w perchannel isn't gonna cut it. Paper speakers high distortion, under powered amps low signal to noise ratio HU's. PUting a RF stamp on a factory HU is like putting a DC sports sticker on a civic (neither give you any real increase in power).
I guess I am rather spoiled I have put a aftermarket system of some sort in every car I've had. I've had a particular fondness for clarion over the years (head units). I currently have an alpine in my dash at the moment, the funny thing is, I actually like the clarion I have better (drx8575z). The alpine in my dash is the next to the top of the line bassengine series (green illumination no remote).
Any way the point is after I installed this alpine I quickly noted the limitations of the factory speakers. The alpine can only go up to 18 on the volume without the speakers noticably protesting. That Hu only pushes about 25w rms per channel (I'm actually surprised I haven't blown them.)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts