Nissan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey SR20 or whatever your name is, i've got that much in aftermarket body work on my ride, so lets not talk dollars and cents here unless u can back up your shit. no one cares about how much u make, because i know a whore that makes that too...so are you a whore? now what?:D

·
Registered
672 Posts
StillenSponsord said:
Hey SR20 or whatever your name is, i've got that much in aftermarket body work on my ride, so lets not talk dollars and cents here unless u can back up your shit. no one cares about how much u make, because i know a whore that makes that too...so are you a whore? now what?:D
wtf was that all about dude? theres no reason to start a flame war here. if u want to insult him do it in a pm, stop wasting space in public and resort to name calling where others dont have to deal with it. this boards here for inforamtion, not to fill up with Stupid Pointless Annoyng Messages

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
Re: Re: Yea right.

rios said:
wtf was that all about dude? theres no reason to start a flame war here. if u want to insult him do it in a pm, stop wasting space in public and resort to name calling where others dont have to deal with it. this boards here for inforamtion, not to fill up with Stupid Pointless Annoyng Messages

WERD! :D sr20/21lbmonster's childish antics have died down since he was booted off the boards... there's no need to address him in any form or fashion, StillenSponsord. Let it be...

·
Registered
74 Posts
well now that the bandwidth has already been wasted, I don't see any reason to let this guy off with a slap on the wrist.

First of all that newbie tag really sticks when you post a flame thats a completely new thread. I have no idea who you were attempting to flame. And everyone else that reads this is going to have to go back through the last 10 or so threads to see who the hell you were talking to. You can't just pop off with "Hey sr20 blah blah whatever your name is, you suck." Because you're in a Nissan Forum, most everyone's nick is going to have something to do with sr20.

So you pretty much shot yourself in the foot here, with a completely benign post. Benign like a tumor, its just sitting there... not doing anything except pissing people off.

So more than likely you drive an 89 Honda Accord LX-i, that's metallic tan with chrome hubcaps and a "gold package." I don't mean to step on anyone else's toes, but why would STILLEN want to sponsor the GXE you supposedly drive?

Ooh ooh I know I know!!!!

They don't...

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well 94 xe of course the antics are gone because he was banned from the site.
stillensponrd- what did he ever do to you? and why are you starting threads about him?
How is he suppose to insult him with using the PM if sr20 is banned?

·
Registered
672 Posts
dirtyserturbo said:

How is he suppose to insult him with using the PM if sr20 is banned?
cause i think that with the type of board we have here, a banned memeber vcan still modify their profile and has access to pms, at leats thats what can be done at forums.mtgnews.com

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Okay okay. I'm closing this thread because for one thing it's not even vaguely on topic, but also because the whole SR20/21Monster thing reared its ugly head again, and it's just a waste of space. Also, the original post in this thread was an outright attack, and I don't condone that. StillenSponsord, don't make any more posts like that, it serves no purpose and it's not why we're here.

That said, let's move on. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.