Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Metal > Rap
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a 94 Z32 TT 5 speed for sale in this rinky used dealership next to some riced Civics. Its got 135,000 on it, a Stillen front bumper, been resprayed to this gay ass gold and has blue flames. The interior is pretty decent except for a few pieces missing. Motor sounded descent too. What I wanna know is if 3500 is a descent deal for it. I have no intention of keeping the car if I buy it, just cleaning it up and then reselling it for something I really want...FD3S...

·
ZPOOLNZ
1,609 Posts
If your not going to keep it it will probably not be worth it. It will most likely cost more to fix it up then you will get when it is all said and done. Thats how it always so if you buy it plan on losing some money in fixing it up and resale.

·
Banned
3,785 Posts
For $3500, aside from the cosmetic problems, it sounds like it could have other serious issues. Especially for a 94, base price for a used TT is right around $10,000. Drive it first......

·
Metal > Rap
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im not too concerned about the prices for the parts cuz I can still get an employee discount from the Dealership I worked for. I'll test drive the car tomorrow and take it to one of the tech's for a thorough inspection. thanks. :thumbup:

·
Registered
72 Posts
still rediculously expensive. Think about it a 10+ year old car, a rare one too. and its an import, and they have to store those nolonger produced parts... $$$$$$

besides, if you buy it, you'll prolly end up loving it and keeping it around for a while if it doesnt give you too many problems.

·
Power FC Z32
2,147 Posts
Nismo14-180 said:
I found a 94 Z32 TT 5 speed for sale in this rinky used dealership next to some riced Civics. Its got 135,000 on it, a Stillen front bumper, been resprayed to this gay ass gold and has blue flames. The interior is pretty decent except for a few pieces missing. Motor sounded descent too. What I wanna know is if 3500 is a descent deal for it. I have no intention of keeping the car if I buy it, just cleaning it up and then reselling it for something I really want...FD3S...
$3500 is pretty cheap, buyer beware!

·
Metal > Rap
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Shadow Z said:
besides, if you buy it, you'll prolly end up loving it and keeping it around for a while if it doesnt give you too many problems.
good point.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts