Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

Having purchased my '05 Altima in Canada, xenon headlights were not an option available at time of purchase last June. However, I do know that they are available in the US, and I think they are now available in Canada on the 3.5 SE-R model. I would very much like to set up my ride with this feature.

I've read a few threads where significant difficulties have been reported in coverting Altima head lights to xenon. But now that they are offered by Nissan on certain models, is there anything preventing me from going into my local Nissan dealer and asking them to install some like they have them on the SE-R?

Thanks!

·
woo..im 25 dollars poorer
473 Posts
i dont see why not, if worse comes to worse, and they wont allow you to do it, contact a Nissan dealer in the states near to you, and andhave them done there if they do it.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
that or you can do a custom retrofit set up to make it better than it comes on stock... possibly a Q45 HID projector would look really nice. :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Definatly go aftermarked on headlamps.

Me, myself, I am going to use some Bosch low beam Xenon projector units off of a German driven Audi TT. They will be of higher quality than OEM Nissan. I just started....:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts