Nissan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where can i buy this online i know it was posted here before but i cant find it. also how do you put a body kit on? can i do it myself?

·
Garage Sultan
1,173 Posts
http://www.teamxenon.com/xenon.home.html

Theres the link to the manufacturer. You can buy the kit by contacting them.
Im not sure how the kits actually install, im guessing that they bolt on the same holds that the bumper bolted on, or bolt on to the bumper. You could probably do it yourself but most bodyshops will do it for cheap if you want a proffessional job.

-Nick

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok that is not the same kit i see everyone on here with! the front peice looks like a rectangle with holes cut out. where is that smooth looking air dam that i thought was part of the kit? also where on the apc site can i find those bumper lenses. i looked everywhere with no luck

·
Nissan/Mazda Gumshoe
1,052 Posts
mranderson the clear turn signals for the b12 are from an 86-97 hardbody. if those are what ur looking for , u can pretty much go to just about any site that sells clear turn signals and get them for about 25 bucks, i lucked out and got them of 20 on ebay . but if u actually find the REAR bumper lights for the b12 , please let me know so i can get a set also . i hope this help!!!!!!!

·
Registered
292 Posts
here is the xenon front end or as nismo calls it the nismo front end.

this is a 2 year old pic btw

Nismo/Xenon

here is teh kimnari front end which i must say i love love love

Kimnari Front end

the kimnari front end is a better made product I own both of the front ends and the kimnari is much lighter in weight. it is also about 3" lower than the xenon/nismo one its very sturdy and not flexable flimsy. here is were you can get the nismo airdam

http://nismoparts.safeshopper.com/474/cat474.htm?482

go to kimnari's sight to purchase the other.

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
i think the kaminari front looks better !!... can put two big hellas halo down there... and blind some BMW on your way !! ;)

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually, I like the Xenon fx better than the kimnari. :rolleyes: But, thats just my opinion... :)

·
Registered
292 Posts
well if one of you guys wants to buy the xenon/nismo front end i would be more than happy to sell it to you seeing as Im sticking with the Kamanari

·
Registered
292 Posts
I made that grill with a dremel tool and some wire mesh from lows.

I will sell the front end for 35$ and whatever it cost to get shipped or if you want to come pick it up thats fine.

its still in great shape. the only thing that needs to be done is sand it down a little re primer it and get it ready for paint.

·
Nissan/Mazda Gumshoe
1,052 Posts
sentrastud said:
mranderson-> we replaced our computer the other day so i dont have my bookmarks from the old one yet. Ill get those on this computer tomorrow or so, then ill give you the correct link address.

AVERAGE-> what rear bumper lights are you talking about?

-Nick

·
Nissan/Mazda Gumshoe
1,052 Posts
the bumper lights

the bumper lights that are red on each side of the rear bumper. i was wondering if anyone had an idea of where to get them from or what car to get them off of.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts