Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Nissan Freak
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was drivin around and drove up to a tiburon on a street light, it was 97+ red with neons all around it and temp tag, the two guys in the tibby look over and start revvin their stock car i start laughin and am like shit he will kick my ass i wont try, but my gf is common do it, so the light turns green i drop it from around 3K (a bit too much, span too much) but the tibby span too when i got traction his front bumper was by my mirror, i slammed into second with nice loud chirp and just pulled more on him and i backed off cause didnt want to get busted, he probably felt like an ass having his ass handed to him by a sentra in front of his buddy hehehe fuckers probably got scared once my car got going(CAI sounds so bad ass when it gets around 40), my car looks basically stock, they probably thought i got some naaaawwws or some shit lol

·
Registered
672 Posts
lolololololol take that hyundai tub-o-shit. muahhahaha i hate those cars so much....nawwwwwwwwwwwws lol

M

·
0 Posts
haha tib

those new tiburons with the v6's are slooow 8 sec to 60mph show with no go :rolleyes:

P

·
0 Posts
Thank god im not the only 1 who see's that the tiburon is such a piece of "SHITE"(as they would say in england).........Good job in showing the koreans up man......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts