Nissan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Nissan Freak
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was drivin from school and this chick was sittin on my ass all the time, the lane next to me was open so she got on it, but we both got stopped at the red light, i look over and damn.......what a hottie, as the light turned grin hear tires chirped a little( construction area, sand/gravel on the road) so i am like, its on, i floor it as i pass by her i can hear her engine scream but she just couldnt keep up:)

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
That's great that you beat a chick. I'm sure she was impressed. :rolleyes:

·
Nissan Freak
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RiceBox said:
That's great that you beat a chick. I'm sure she was impressed. :rolleyes:
whats that suppose to mean?
1 she had weight advantage
2 i know girls who drive nuts ex, this one girl always cruises on the highway doin 124-140 in her Z28 whenever the road is clear,she fish tails burn out etc

·
Registered
126 Posts
saturns are fast as hell too. i know some of u are gonna be like wtf but there are v6 saturn station wagons with like 230 hp.

my g/f drives really well. she drives a neon like its a race car. I taught her how to drive my car and if we're moving, doing technical driving she can take just about anyone (never seen her lose...). one of the few females i know that can actually drive.

·
Nissan Freak
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CLSo1A said:
saturns are fast as hell too. i know some of u are gonna be like wtf but there are v6 saturn station wagons with like 230 hp.

my g/f drives really well. she drives a neon like its a race car. I taught her how to drive my car and if we're moving, doing technical driving she can take just about anyone (never seen her lose...). one of the few females i know that can actually drive.
damn shes a keeper
neons can be fast too with the right mods
there is a company in ILLINOIS that makes 400+ everyday driven neons

S

·
0 Posts
To bad the engines suck complete ass. But with proper tuning and parts the suspension is pretty good.

B

·
0 Posts
XtremE said:

...this one girl always cruises on the highway doin 124-140 in her Z28 whenever the road is clear,she fish tails burn out etc
Is it a grey one? I think she has a body kit on it? N-E-Wayz if it is I've seen her at the races and I have yet to SEE her lose. I've heard the only car she has lost to (really a truck) is the Ford Lightning. Either way chick racers are dope!:D

·
Nissan Freak
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no it was puperple, she sold it this december and bought a 02 RSX autostick,she said she still misses the V8
B13SentraXE said:

Is it a grey one? I think she has a body kit on it? N-E-Wayz if it is I've seen her at the races and I have yet to SEE her lose. I've heard the only car she has lost to (really a truck) is the Ford Lightning. Either way chick racers are dope!:D

·
Registered
781 Posts
XtremE said:

whats that suppose to mean?
1 she had weight advantage
2 i know girls who drive nuts ex, this one girl always cruises on the highway doin 124-140 in her Z28 whenever the road is clear,she fish tails burn out etc
LOL.. Dude that not the point... If she is a hottie you LET her win!

Jesus... Do I need to smack you? :D

·
Garage Sultan
1,173 Posts
Yeah man, if shes hot then you let her win and chat with her after the race.

As for what you other guys say: YES CHICK DRIVERS ARE INSANE. My ex almost killed me three times in her little car. Out of all of the 8 accidents that happened recently involving people at my schoo, 5 were girl hits some thing, 1 was girl hits girl, adn the final was girl (actually lady) hits guy.

No offence to the women drivers here, chicks who are interested in cars and tuning and stuff tend to be good drivers. As for the rest of them...

-Nick

1 - 15 of 15 Posts