Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help ? I have just bought a 2005 (55reg) X-Trail DCI SVE and the DVD for the SAT NAV was missing.

I thought it would be a simple job to buy a new one, but my local dealer has quoted £375 for a new disc.

Apparently the part number I need is 25920 BA05A but this does not seem to bear any relation to the other threads I have seen on here whcih have disc numbers like 6060.

Can anyone point me in the right direction of a cheap disc ?

Cheers

·
Registered
35 Posts
I thought it would be a simple job to buy a new one, but my local dealer has quoted £375 for a new disc.

Cheers
how on earth can they charge £375 f0r a 10p plastic disc

note my t-spec 2004 sat nav comes with 2 discs - a cd and a dvd

I came across this site on the nissan uk forums (though i have not used it myself and can therefore not recommend it)

NISSAN SAT NAV UPGRADES WE CAN SUPPLY SAT NAV DISCS FOR ALL NISSAN MODELS 2001 TO PRESENT |

may be worth dropping them a line though £55 for the disc is still expensive imo

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am new to this forum and I am about to buy an xtrail adventura from a dealer, should the vehicle come with these discs?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am new to this forum and I am about to buy an xtrail adventura from a dealer, should the vehicle come with these discs?

Yes and make sure that you have the 2008/9 disk supplied. It is greyish in colour and numbered version EOE 363R 25920 JU40A DVM 1405E also check if your exy has the firmware upgrade for post codes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts