Nissan Forum banner

21 - 40 of 422 Posts

·
Proud 2004 X-Trail Owner
691 Posts
Always bragging for RHD things, and the Whole Fantasy involved JDM things & now that they could payback, they just SAY.. NO, without asking, :loser:

I'll be at Mexico City next week, I take my VIN there & ask Dealership about the pedals, I guess the Nissan FAST system could give us more info.

If that wasn't the case, We could try downloading FAST & burn a CD. (Long way to go, but worth the efford).

I also got an Idea... maybe, just maybe Aussie 350Z's got the same pedals & a friendly stealership could try to find if they interchange.

·
XTRAIL-HOLIC
2,228 Posts
manuelga said:
I also got an Idea... maybe, just maybe Aussie 350Z's got the same pedals & a friendly stealership could try to find if they interchange.
Good idea. I will check with my dealer about the aussie 350Z pedals. Thanks Manuel.

·
Registered
57 Posts
manuelga said:
Yep, my X-T came from the Dealership with those metal drilled pedals, but, I've a gift for you guys: Enjoy
Interesting! I didn't know the pedals on the xtrail were the same size as the 350Z and G35... I'm going to call my friend at Infinity and try to get those parts! Thanks!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
It's Finally Here!

Well, after all the talk and anticipation, we finally took delievery of our 2005 Xtrail LE-VDC :thumbup:

Here are some quick snaps of it. I was so dissapointed I forgot our camera when we went to the dealer. I wanted a picture of my wife driving it because she looked so happy driving away from the dealers.

We put 62 Km on it already :E

I when and bought rubber floor mats right after this stop in the park.

·
X-Trail Moderator
902 Posts
Go Viper! Go Viper! Go Viper!

Really happy for you Viper.

Welcome aboard! (well never mind... you have been here a while already)
Congratulations!

You are a pretty good photographer:
You were actually able to snap the picture while the temp gauge blinking was on, ha!

ValBoo.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Thanks guys :thumbup:

Valboo, that is strange, I took two shots of the dash and both times I was able to get the temperature gauge, coincedence really as I wasn't even thinking about it and was wanting more the kilometers.

Thanks Jalal, I had all these visons of modding it while waiting for it, now I don't wan't to touch it :rolleyes: I have the dealer looking into a Clear bug deflector like yours. The Remote start and car alarm goes in next week. I ordered a Chrome NISSAN licence frame.

·
Proud 2004 X-Trail Owner
691 Posts
Guys I'm at Mexico City, selling my house here, I came with the Sentra... But when I see this pics, I miss my X-Ty...

Seing your Pics, relief my soul, thank guys.

If anybody want a house at Mex City, just tell me, hehehehehhe

·
XTRAIL-HOLIC
2,228 Posts
Hey Manuel,

Don't let your emotions force you to sell your house cheaply :) You wont like that when you see your Exy again, it will remind you fo something "not so good" :)

Just joking with you, am sure the Exy is missing you too! LOL :)

manuelga said:
Guys I'm at Mexico City, selling my house here, I came with the Sentra... But when I see this pics, I miss my X-Ty...

Seing your Pics, relief my soul, thank guys.

If anybody want a house at Mex City, just tell me, hehehehehhe

·
Proud 2004 X-Trail Owner
691 Posts
Thanks a lot guys, your good vibes, helps a lot.

Today I sold the house, I'm shocked, I needed just 1 week to sold it fully.

When I understand (really I'm shocked) what happened, I'll tell you guys.

The good side, I'll start building my Future House sooner than I expect & it'll include all my cars garages & a tools room

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
I really like these...and they even have my engine! If I move our of the country, I know what I'm buying. Nice rides everyone! :D

·
XTRAIL-HOLIC
2,228 Posts
Well Done!

Congratualtion Manuel :) The tools room would have to be the most important part of the house :)

manuelga said:
Thanks a lot guys, your good vibes, helps a lot.

Today I sold the house, I'm shocked, I needed just 1 week to sold it fully.

When I understand (really I'm shocked) what happened, I'll tell you guys.

The good side, I'll start building my Future House sooner than I expect & it'll include all my cars garages & a tools room

·
X-Trail Moderator
902 Posts
Me me me please... can I post my pics too?

Finally got some pics to show you all:

At the request of Manuelga I will post later about my HS header install and my trouble with O2 sensor.

ValBoo.

·
Registered
57 Posts
noticed that too..it's not on the Canadian Model by default I think.. but the punchout seems to be there.. weird.. I don't get who makes the decisions to put what parts where, and why..

ViperZ said:
Valboo, what is that rectangular light in the middle of the back bumper for, is that a third/forth brake light?

·
Fully Bolted + Juiced!
389 Posts
That's the rear halogen. It's standard on Euro X-trails. Cost is around $100.00 at the dealer and includes the lamp and new switchgear which is situated underneath the steering wheel on the dash. The X is already prewired for it (like the front halogens) so it's just plug and play.

21 - 40 of 422 Posts