Nissan Forum banner

361 - 380 of 423 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi dave yes, the bars and lamps are from germany, the wind deflectors top and rear with the X trail logo on are from jalal, i had the daytime driving lamps in the grill fitted and wired by a custom garage. was'nt to sure about changing the wheels from the standard set but on reflection I am glad I did just gives that personal touch.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well guys, I got my Exy T31 a little over a month ago and I have been on holiday testing it out. :)

Nissan X-Trail T31 173 DCI 'TEKNA' Manual Reg'd July 2010

First impressions: Well built, comfortable, roomy and fast.

Opinion so far, awesome.

I have to say, I looked at cars for about 6 months before getting the Exy, and nothing came close. (Except some 4x4's with a £50k price taf)

Everything in the medium 4x4 market was too small or too basic. But not the Exy, it has the greatest space of them all. (That boot is perfection)!!

What makes the car perfect? ? ?

Boot is MASSIVE.
Pleanty of room in the back for passengers.
Ride quality is smooth and controlled.
Leather seats are the ultimate in comfort. (And heated)
Sound system is great.
HDD sat nav / music server is WOW!
Straight line power delivery rocks.
Sitting height / position is perfect.
Panoramic roof is loved by all passangers.
Looks awesome with the 18" alloys.
Nissan dog guard fits perfectly.
Tinted windows look slick.

Not so perfect? ? ?

Heating system a bit slow to 'heat'. (Driving at higher revs speeds it up)
Rear boot floor easy scratched by my dogs.
Baggage hooks in the boot too low down. (Can't hang bags from them)

Thats everything really. I recommend the Exy to everyone wanting a bargin, and it's more than we deserve for the money.

I have attached some pics. :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi Valenni, sound I am glad you have joined the elite you will never be dissapointed in your Exy, it just gets better and better, enjoy it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Valenni, you will have to write a tutorial for me as how you managed to get those pictures, I have spent ages trying to get it right, Dave even gave me some instructions but to no avail. I agree with Dave that a Exy boot liner would solve some of your problems they are ideal for pets but in saying that I am suprised you did not get one with the motor.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks guys. The boot liner thing is an extra I believe.

As for adding photos Simmo, follow the instructions below...

Goto

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Create an account (free)

Once created, click on 'my home'

Click on 'Upload images and videos'

You will then see a window to pick which photos you want.

Once you pick your photo, just upload!

You will then see the photos you uploaded, and below them, you will see 4 x links.

Right click over the 'IMG' link and 'copy'

The on the X-Trail site, on your 'reply' box, paster the 'IMG' link and thats it!

(Hope that makes sense)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi, Welcome to the Xee party, I am sure you will have many hours of enjoyment with the new motor the same as the rest of us.

·
Registered
3 Posts
This is my sexy exy, its a 06 bonivista, with 18" chrome boss motersport rims wraped in 235 55 r 18 michelin tires, and i just added HIDs in the the lights and fogs

·
Registered
24 Posts
This is my sexy exy, its a 06 bonivista, with 18" chrome boss motersport rims wraped in 235 55 r 18 michelin tires, and i just added HIDs in the the lights and fogs

Hi Jabblie, nice exy love the wheels we do not have the Bonivista model in the uk so I would presume it would be a SVE model for us, was there much work to put HIDs into the fog lights. I hope dave or valenni do not read this thread as they will be very jealous as they have the new type soft models ha,ha.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Jabblie, nice exy love the wheels we do not have the Bonivista model in the uk so I would presume it would be a SVE model for us, was there much work to put HIDs into the fog lights. I hope dave or valenni do not read this thread as they will be very jealous as they have the new type soft models ha,ha.
it was easy the lights came with all the wiring done, you just have to mount the controler and balast, and plug it in

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys. Here's my car. :)

Has a full aftermarket turbo kit, GT2860rs .86 a/r, EMS stinger ECU, LM-1 wideband o2 sensor, 2.5" dump and 3" catback exhaust, front mount intercooler, couple of gauges, 18" koya drifttek wheels, 235/50 achilles tyres, eclipse head unit, pioneer sub etc...

makes about 200kw or 270hp at the wheels. would run a mid 13sec pass and 0-100 in about 6 seconds.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi there fellow enthusiasts,

Just thought I'd try posting a picture...please excuse

[url]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5212/5464670305_08d66f9b92.jpg[/url]
/[IMG]

[IMG]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5212/5464670305_08d66f9b92.jpg

Hmmmm....link works, but I was trying to embed the image. Can anyone see my newbie error?

·
Registered
11 Posts

A good friend of mine sent me a very Special Decal in order to decorate the rear end of my Exy! Do you know what that represents?? Cash prizes available.....

361 - 380 of 423 Posts