Nissan Forum banner

341 - 360 of 423 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
That is real nice Davelincs. How do you find the ride / comfort? I am picking up my Tekna manual in a few days.

I am moving from a Merc 2008 C class due to practically, and it was the best on the market for what I needed.

(Got the Extreme roof rails and Style pack, really transforms the exy IMO)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Valenni
I upgraded from a nissan qashqai, the x trail is far superior for comfort, the ride is far better as well,although firmer,the qq was a 1.5 lt dci so the mpg is not so good,at the moment i have averaged 32 mpg,this ones auto,
but besides that i am very pleased with the exy,more room,and power i should have bought one years ago
good luck with the new exy Valenni, dont forget the photos

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi All, I am glad you have all taken to the Xee, the old horse still takes some beating, the new breed of off roaders are certainly a more rounded shape and not so much like our boxy type but like most of you guys the Xee brings a lot more with it than just curves.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yeah I totally agree with the 4x4 with curves design, I think the curves make them look soft.

And boot space also suffers from cruved roof lines. The reason I went for the Exy was the boxy, dominant design and the massive boot.

There is no doubt that it is a required taste. I will upload some pics when I get it.

Oh, does anyone have the PDF on the Bose speaker system? I remember seeing it bofore. (it shows speaker / sub woofer placement).

Thanks guys n dolls

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi Dave smart boards, did it take you long to fit them, I would show mine if i could figure how to upload photies.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Simmo, it took about 2 1/2 hours, the longest bit was waiting for the paint to dry,
its a good idea to open a photo bucket account, then download your photos to photobucket,once downloaded you get an option to share your photos, click on image then its a matter of copying and pasting , it took me a few time sto get the hang of it
good luck, hope to see some photos soon

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice setup Davelincs, really like them.

I think the boards really beef up the look of the Exy. I finally got my Exy yesterday, will get some pics up tomorrow hopefully. Was holding off until I get the style pack fitted. (Side boards, rear plate and illuminated entry guards)

But I have to say, it's one awesome car! Drives as smooth as my Merc, but with a more commanding feel. Also, the Tekna is so full of toys I don't know where to start.

I got the version with the 9gb HDD sat nav unit / touch screen / postcode search. This seems to be the standard now. (I was hoping to get the Bose system, but the sound on this is fantastic anyway)

Back soon

Val

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Val
the running boards do make a difference to the overall look, dont forget your photos, pleased you like the tenka,how about a photo of the interior
Dave

·
Registered
24 Posts
thanks jalal I had a feeling someone with a little bit of geek knowledge would come to my assisstance, cheers once again mate.

341 - 360 of 423 Posts