Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 422 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought this would be a good idea to have one thread dedicated to your X-Trail Photos. It's always nice to see other members Rides and what they have done to them, or if they are just stock.

I'll start by saying I do not have my X-Trail yet. Hopefully by the end of this week it will arrive. We signed the deal on a Silver 2005 X-Trail LE/VDC 2 weeks ago, however had to wait for one from Japan. Our dealer underestimated the VDC option and did not have enough on hand.

Following are photos I thought would be our X-trail until it was discovered it was not a VDC model.

This was the actual one we test drove.

I'll post pictures of the actual truck when we take delivery.

·
Fully Bolted + Juiced!
389 Posts
Straight out of the dealer:

With new wheels + extras:

Latest wheels:

Engine Bay:

Some things missing on the engine bay pic which have been installed already:

Nismo Oil Catch Can
Nismo Oil Cap
Nismo Reservoir Covers
Midd Penn Throttle Body
Energy Suspension Motor Mount Inserts

I also have interior pics if anyone is interested. My dashboard is different from the canuck and later Series 2 X-Trails.

·
XTRAIL-HOLIC
2,228 Posts
Lights

ViperZ said:
Boy black X-Trails are beauties :thumbup:
Aussi, the amount of light you can put on the road must be incredible :cool:
Yes, but I try not to use the Hella's on road much, because it's illegal (only off-road use is allowed). I would only use them on-road if I was going to punish someone cutting me off, but that doesn't happen very often :)

·
Proud 2004 X-Trail Owner
691 Posts
My Sentra / My Father's Altima / My X-Trail

The X-Trail alone:

Some "inside" pics:

QR25DE engine (Mex version don't came with the "plastic engine cover"):

Let's see which other pics can I catch later.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Manuelga, nice collection of cars, and great looking XT :thumbup: I'm so envious of the drilled pedals and the slide out tray, World XT's get over the Canadian version :thumbup:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey manuelga - where did you find the metal pedal covers? I'm looking for some and found a nice set on eBay. Not sure if they will fit perfectly though..

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Digitaloutlaw, they come factory standard on Austrailia, Europe, Central America, Mexico and Japan X-Trails, everywhere but Canadian ones :rolleyes:

Marketing types must have ciphered in Canada we have snow, so they may be slippery with wet snowy boots.

·
Proud 2004 X-Trail Owner
691 Posts
ViperZ said:
Manuelga, nice collection of cars, and great looking XT :thumbup: I'm so envious of the drilled pedals and the slide out tray, World XT's get over the Canadian version :thumbup:
Wich tray?

·
Proud 2004 X-Trail Owner
691 Posts
ViperZ said:
Sweet your buying those for us??? You're too kind :thumbup:

They're not so expensive & I'm shure they could send to Canuckland :D

ViperZ said:
The slide out tray you have where Canuck X-Trails have a covey hole
It's a folding down cover, I'll take a pic later opened.

·
Fully Bolted + Juiced!
389 Posts
Jalal is the Bling Bling King:D

Viper both wheels are 17 inch.

BTW the drilled pedals (like those on Manuel's X) are standard on only automatic transmision equipped X-Trails outside of Canada.

·
XTRAIL-HOLIC
2,228 Posts
Terranismo said:
Jalal is the Bling Bling King:D
LOL. Yeah, when I bling bling everybody better watch out on the road :)

Manuel: That site selling those pedals for LHD, am not sure but are the RHD and LHD pedals the same on the xtrail?

From the pics you posted they look the same to me, however am not certain of that. I want to order these pedals as they come with that footrest which is the same style.

·
Proud 2004 X-Trail Owner
691 Posts
aussietrail said:
Manuel: That site selling those pedals for LHD, am not sure but are the RHD and LHD pedals the same on the xtrail?

From the pics you posted they look the same to me, however am not certain of that. I want to order these pedals as they come with that footrest which is the same style.
There's a guy there named Brian, he's really friendly, Ask him, he could give a much better answer, considering he got the part, anyway, I'll try to check at Stealership, maybe the CD-Parts could have something.

·
XTRAIL-HOLIC
2,228 Posts
Hi Manuel,

Well, I contatced the company that sells those pedals and didn't receive a helpfull response.

When I asked exactly the same question if those pedals would fit LHD and RHD, the answer was simple:

"We can't help you, as we have never tried"

I guess they wont be staying in my bookmarks for long :)

1 - 20 of 422 Posts