Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Nissan X-TRAIL Enthusiast
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I mentioned this is another post, and I had promised all of you a while ago that I would do it for you...well it is done...BUT... if you want a copy of the PDF I made of the X-Trail Optional Parts Catalog, please email me in this forum with your email address and I will send you the link for the PDF which I have created of this 21 Page catalog.

There is a limit in this forum on files sizes that members can upload so I will place it on my Company FTP site for those that email me, can download it... about 17 megs... Once you have it.. start to drool... and let's talk. Some of the items I have no clud what they are ... so this will be a great area to discuss the many parts that are not available to us unless we have connections!!! Who knows ..Maybe Nissan Canada will listen to us...or not.

Stephen

·
Fully Bolted + Juiced!
389 Posts

·
Fully Bolted + Juiced!
389 Posts
BTW do you have any pics of the Nissan body kit on your X-Trail you'd be willing to share? I'm still making up my mind if to add it to my X.

·
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no...

My PC crashed while compacting the mail of outlook and I lost everything... I need it again... sorry

aussietrail said:
Hi Steve,

I'm in and am sure you still know/have my email :)

Thanks mate.

·
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Body Kit

My picture are in the large original X-Trail Thread... sorry I am rushing I have to go.. but if they are not enough I can send you better pictures... please let me know..

Stephen

Terranismo said:
BTW do you have any pics of the Nissan body kit on your X-Trail you'd be willing to share? I'm still making up my mind if to add it to my X.

·
Fully Bolted + Juiced!
389 Posts
Thx for the link Viper :cheers:

Nice X Steven. Only thing I don't like about the body kit is the stainless steel bars molded into them. If it came just in plain plastic (and a little shorter in the front) it would be a no brainer for me.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Excellent Stephen :thumbup: What an exciting catalog this is, it would even be more exciting if every available item was obtainable with out problems.

Thanks for taking the effort to get this out. :thumbup:

·
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It is available...

I can tell you that while it is exciting to see this... and that it is avaialble.. it just costs way to much!!! not only at the Japanese Dealer pricing but delivery from Japan...depending on the packaging... I will let you know the cost of my lights (signal side mirror) when I finally get them... I should have the color swatches from Japan this week if all goes well from my Uncle. The colors of the X-Trails are named differently in Japan but look quite similiar... I just want to make sure they match.

When I compared the priceing for the lights here (yes they are in the Nissan Canada Parts Online Database available to the Dealer).. the pricing was the same but in Canadian Funds...

Look over the catalog... and see if you can figure some of the items out.. I would like to know what the disk drive kit for the dash is for!

Stephen

It also looks like most of the Nav - GPS systems are made by Kenwood.. similiar to my system that they offer.

ViperZ said:
Excellent Stephen :thumbup: What an exciting catalog this is, it would even be more exciting if every available item was obtainable with out problems.

Thanks for taking the effort to get this out. :thumbup:

·
Registered
417 Posts
SCHESBH said:
Look over the catalog... and see if you can figure some of the items out.. I would like to know what the disk drive kit for the dash is for!
You mean on page 13? It looks like a Key card reader for auto security.

OK what about the item below it? It looks like some antenna or a flag holder for diplomats :) LOL

·
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Washer fluid spray

I think that is a washer fluid spray for the lights!!! Either case... can you imagine haveing this here in Canada... some kid would rip it off!!!

LOL

Check out the prices by going to www.xe.com and doing the comversions! Then have a laugh

Stephen

QUOTE=ViperZ]You mean on page 13? It looks like a Key card reader for auto security.

OK what about the item below it? It looks like some antenna or a flag holder for diplomats :) LOL[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
417 Posts
I'm not so sure its a head light washer. If it is it would be a poorly executed one as most are not designed like that.

Judging by it placement in the catalog next to the back up mirror, I would guess it looks like a proximity indicator to assist the driver in seeing the corner of the car. It even looks to have a luminesent glow section for night time use. :)

·
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It could be...

It could also be an antenna for the GPS system for the local antennas. Example in some cities when you go under a bridge or tunnel... they have repeaters to keep the signal from cutting out... I am just guessing...LOL

Stephen

ViperZ said:
I'm not so sure its a head light washer. If it is it would be a poorly executed one as most are not designed like that.

Judging by it placement in the catalog next to the back up mirror, I would guess it looks like a proximity indicator to assist the driver in seeing the corner of the car. It even looks to have a luminesent glow section for night time use. :)

·
Registered
417 Posts
One Item I can see us desparately wanting is the improved center console. The current Canadian one's cup holders are weak for the back seat passengers. The one in the catalog looks much improved for them.

·
Registered
57 Posts
ViperZ said:
One Item I can see us desparately wanting is the improved center console. The current Canadian one's cup holders are weak for the back seat passengers. The one in the catalog looks much improved for them.
I agree. the new one is nice! the stock one blows.. such a waste of space.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts