Nissan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about to buy an X-Trail in Canada.
I saw the government's fuel consumption sticker on the car but I can't remember the exact figures.
It was something like 7.9 l/100km for highway, and 10.3 l/100km for city.

Does anyone know of any other X-Trail forums on the internet? Other cars have great forums where problems/fixes/hints are discussed.

Also looking for a source for a cargo tray for the X-Trail.
The dealer doesn't have any accessories yet.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Forums and AM radio

manuelga said:
Good luck & when you already have them, I'll ask something about the radio, (I've problems tuning AM stations, 'cause they are using the European protocoll skiping each 9mhz instead of North America's each 10mhz)
Thanks Manuelga. I hope to find a great X-Trail forum or else maybe I'll have to start one (not likely though).

I'll look into the AM radio problem and let you know.
It worries me because the X-Trail is only in Canada and Mexico. Hope they did not forget to update the AM radio in Canada because the car is not sold in the USA.

That is my biggest concern, will the X-Trail here have a limited life because there is no huge USA market and the X-Trail might change platforms soon (based on Altima?).
I think the Altima is due to change in 2006?

Thank You

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.