Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
cool beans. i have seen a few quest owners here and there, you think you would make a forum for that? or maybe a non specific "minivan" forum (is there only the quest? idk) just a thought :cheers:

·
Avtomat Kalashnikov
1,741 Posts
1.6pete said:
cool beans. i have seen a few quest owners here and there, you think you would make a forum for that? or maybe a non specific "minivan" forum (is there only the quest? idk) just a thought :cheers:
We had a minivan thread before and i was the only one adding threads there and answering posts.Having it back would be great :thumbup:

:thumbup: for the x-trail section!!!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
hey

Exalta said:
We had a minivan thread before and i was the only one adding threads there and answering posts.Having it back would be great :thumbup:

:thumbup: for the x-trail section!!!!!

hi guys, im new here and im not that familiar about how this board works, but its a bit different from the other boards i usually participate in...

actually i signed in to get infos about xtrail...im planning to purchase an suv and i might need to get infos from you guys if xtrail is worth the buy...actually im from the philippines and most suv's here are japanese cars and im highly considering xtrail to be my choice...but i havent made up my mind yet so i hope you guys can give me infos...

thanks in advance...

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
daniboy said:
hi guys, im new here and im not that familiar about how this board works, but its a bit different from the other boards i usually participate in...

actually i signed in to get infos about xtrail...im planning to purchase an suv and i might need to get infos from you guys if xtrail is worth the buy...actually im from the philippines and most suv's here are japanese cars and im highly considering xtrail to be my choice...but i havent made up my mind yet so i hope you guys can give me infos...

thanks in advance...
The best place to look for X-Trail info is right here: http://www.nissanforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=178

1 - 6 of 6 Posts