Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A quick web search finds several US stores that carry the X-Trail die-cast models by JCollection, but nothing in Canada. (How weird is that? At least we got the real one. :thumbup: )

Here's one link in case you're curious:

http://www.speednation.com/store/product1929.html

Has anyone in Canada seen anything by JCollection or others? I wouldn't mind adorning my desk with a silver one.

·
Nissan X-TRAIL Enthusiast
715 Posts
I purcahsed one

I purchased one last week from them very fast delivery!!! Great company.

Stephen

ecrase2500 said:
A quick web search finds several US stores that carry the X-Trail die-cast models by JCollection, but nothing in Canada. (How weird is that? At least we got the real one. :thumbup: )

Here's one link in case you're curious:

http://www.speednation.com/store/product1929.html

Has anyone in Canada seen anything by JCollection or others? I wouldn't mind adorning my desk with a silver one.

·
XTRAIL-HOLIC
2,228 Posts
I don't believe this!

Stephen,

We must be thinking and our habits concerning the xtrail are "exactly" the same :)

That also must mean that your wife if going mad because of your (and mine) spending pattern on the exy :)

I was trying to find a black xtrail J-Collection model and I've been trying to find one for ages and even contacted j-collection in Japan and they told me that black scale model is only available in Japan (not for export)

Until at last I managed to score one brand new from eBay and it's now sitting on my desk at home.

My wife tells me that I should buy some type of pillow cover with an xtrail image on it and go to bed :) "she think it's a joke, but I would love to see the look on her face when I do find one" HaHa Ha :)

SCHESBH said:

Stephen

·
Proud 2004 X-Trail Owner
691 Posts
aussietrail said:
My wife tells me that I should buy some type of pillow cover with an xtrail image on it and go to bed :) "she think it's a joke, but I would love to see the look on her face when I do find one" HaHa Ha :)
Please do it.

But take care, we don't want you need this, instead of the Xty pillow:

Where to get it: http://www.girlfriendlappillow.com/

·
715 Posts
Get it made...

Go to a local mall.... and find a t-shirt printer... bring them a pillow case .. in fact two of them... give them a picture of your X-Trail... one from the left side, the other from the right side.... are you following.... place the right hand image on the left side pillow case... the other the right.... then on the other side place your name on one and your wife's on the other... they will print them for you... LOL... go home early.... put the pillows with the names facing up.... show her.. then tell her to turn the pillows over... AND RUN LIKE HECK!!! LOL!!!!

Stephen

aussietrail said:
Stephen,

We must be thinking and our habits concerning the xtrail are "exactly" the same :)

That also must mean that your wife if going mad because of your (and mine) spending pattern on the exy :)

I was trying to find a black xtrail J-Collection model and I've been trying to find one for ages and even contacted j-collection in Japan and they told me that black scale model is only available in Japan (not for export)

Until at last I managed to score one brand new from eBay and it's now sitting on my desk at home.

·
715 Posts
I contacted J-Collections

I contacted them for my color and they told me that it will not be made... Sunlit Sand.... so I purchased a silver model... and no it's not next to my bed! LOL

Stephen

aussietrail said:
Stephen,

·
XTRAIL-HOLIC
2,228 Posts
Great idea

SCHESBH said:
Go to a local mall.... and find a t-shirt printer... bring them a pillow case .. in fact two of them... give them a picture of your X-Trail... one from the left side, the other from the right side.... are you following.... place the right hand image on the left side pillow case... the other the right.... then on the other side place your name on one and your wife's on the other... they will print them for you... LOL... go home early.... put the pillows with the names facing up.... show her.. then tell her to turn the pillows over... AND RUN LIKE HECK!!! LOL!!!!
Stephen
You know what Stephen, I've got one those printing shops right next to my work place, so I think I'll be doing it close to the easter weekend. I'll go and buy a couple of plain pillow covers at lunch time :)

I've got plenty of pics of my xtrail as well :)

My son would love to have the pillow even if my wife throws it in my face :)

·
715 Posts
Extra room

If she throws you out... I have plenty of room for your X-Trail (Notice I said X-Trail and not you.... heheheh)... might be expensive to ship to Canada ... LOL

Stephen

aussietrail said:
You know what Stephen, I've got one those printing shops right next to my work place, so I think I'll be doing it close to the easter weekend. I'll go and buy a couple of plain pillow covers at lunch time :)

I've got plenty of pics of my xtrail as well :)

My son would love to have the pillow even if my wife throws it in my face :)

·
XTRAIL-HOLIC
2,228 Posts
I'm gonna need it

Sorry mate, if she throws me out am gonna need all the room I can get in MY xtrail, so you can either have us (me & the exy) both or none of us :)

I might be proving how practical Mr. Toi's (xtrail designer) theory is, if you're spending the night inside the xtrail :)

SCHESBH said:
If she throws you out... I have plenty of room for your X-Trail (Notice I said X-Trail and not you.... heheheh)... might be expensive to ship to Canada ... LOL

Stephen

·
Proud 2004 X-Trail Owner
691 Posts
aussietrail said:
Sorry mate, if she throws me out am gonna need all the room I can get in MY xtrail, so you can either have us (me & the exy) both or none of us :)

I might be proving how practical Mr. Toi's (xtrail designer) theory is, if you're spending the night inside the xtrail :)
In this case... Lap-pillow will be a nice companion :D

Anyway... we need pics of those pillowcovers :p

·
XTRAIL-HOLIC
2,228 Posts
manuelga said:
Anyway... we need pics of those pillowcovers :p
I think you would need to see more than just pics, I would have to tape the whole scene on video (including the one of me spending the night inside my exy) and send it to you guys as well as nissan Japan and tell them:

Look what the xtrail has done to my life! I'm an xtrail addict now :)

·
Proud 2004 X-Trail Owner
691 Posts
aussietrail said:
I think you would need to see more than just pics, I would have to tape the whole scene on video (including the one of me spending the night inside my exy) and send it to you guys as well as nissan Japan and tell them:

Look what the xtrail has done to my life! I'm an xtrail addict now :)

Hi, I'm Jalal & I'm X-Trailholic

Please, tape it, that will be one of the best things seing at the web.

·
XTRAIL-HOLIC
2,228 Posts
manuelga said:
Hi, I'm Jalal & I'm X-Trailholic

Please, tape it, that will be one of the best things seing at the web.
Am sure you gonna enjoy watching it and so will nissan, who will probably make a commercial out of it to boost their sales :) "not that they need boosting"

Hmmm, that gave me an idea commercial=commission :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
SCHESBH said:
Stephen, what did you pay for shipping/duties? I'd buy from there if I can't find a store in Toronto that sells 'em. Trouble is, they don't indicate their Canada shipping costs on the site.

(There are limits to what I'll spend on a toy, after all... :rolleyes: )

·
XTRAIL-HOLIC
2,228 Posts
Exactly

Exactly Viper, now I have to go out and start looking for all those miniture accessories to add to the model, so it will look exactly the same as my "truck" :cheers:

ViperZ said:
Oh, but it's not a toy, its a miniture representation of your truck ;)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts