Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
XTRAIL-HOLIC
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

As admin of the Australian X-Trail Forum, I get a lot of emails from my friends in Canada who are extremely disappointed that Nissan Canada decided to discontinue the sale of the awesome X-Trail and did not join most of the world to bring in the new model (The T31 X-Trail)

I am here to tell you that there is an alternative, which am sure some would already know about and that is the Renault Koleos which shares exactly the same platform and engine with the T31 X-Trail and has all of its features in terms of its 4WD mechanism ESP...etc.

Nissan and Renault have jointly designed this vehicle, so am sure it'll be as tough as the T31 xtrail.

I believe you guys have it in Canada, so you might want to check it out when you get a chance or if you are interested in upgrading from the T30 exy.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Nope, Renault pulled out of Canada years (20?) ago. Haven't heard of any plans for them to come back.
Anyone Canadians remember the Fuego? And then there was the Alliance, I think.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I suppose, but for me personally I'm going to need something a little bigger next time. I'd like to think it would be something along the lines of a Pathfinder but I suspect it might end up being - brace yourself - a minivan. *gasp!*
Oh well, that's a couple of years away at least and whatever it ends up being the X-Trail will remain in the family as our secondary vehicle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts