Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Banned
6,855 Posts
im getting ready to head off to UTI soon, i have sat in the back for about 12min of a few classes and it seemed quite professional. they assign every student their own tranny, and engine block to learn on, and they have a MASSIVE collection of front car clips to do diagnostics on. its 4 month old campos in PA. I am extremely excited. im sorry to hear it didnt work out for you though. i suppose the best thing to do is, use the schools name to get a good job and just advance as much as you possibly can. or see if your dad will aloow a joint partner ship with his shop, hope it works out for ya. :cheers:

· Banned
6,855 Posts
yes! im going to exton. im taking all of the regular ASE courses, and then i will take a manufacturer course. but im not to sure on what company yet.

· Banned
6,855 Posts
nope, im about 1.5 hours south. ill keep in touch and let you know how it is :thumbup: . the facility was amazing, brand new.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.