Nissan Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
What is Seven Ten for?
Joined
·
2,917 Posts
if you had red lights in them I think you should be fine.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,308 Posts
i see someone found nostros car domain :thumbup:
 

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
Joined
·
6,079 Posts
those are the reverse se-l tails .. i think they still have them available at nopi.com
 

·
I command you to SEARCH
Joined
·
2,748 Posts
If you flip your bulbs, they are legal.
Put the turnsig bulb in the clear, outside housing, and the brake/tail bulb in the red, inside housing...

I'm not talking just the bulb, but the plug/harness as well.
 

·
even better the 2nd time
Joined
·
2,719 Posts
1CLNB14 said:
If you flip your bulbs, they are legal.
Put the turnsig bulb in the clear, outside housing, and the brake/tail bulb in the red, inside housing...

I'm not talking just the bulb, but the plug/harness as well.
hehe
its crazy that you have to explain that

but i guess ya have to
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,308 Posts
they are good looking lights!...nopi has the halos for $227! holy crap! what do they think they are selling gold dipped in platinum with diamond sprinkles!?
 

·
What is Seven Ten for?
Joined
·
2,917 Posts
1CLNB14 said:
If you flip your bulbs, they are legal.
Put the turnsig bulb in the clear, outside housing, and the brake/tail bulb in the red, inside housing...

I'm not talking just the bulb, but the plug/harness as well.
that'd be cool too but you'd have tiny break lights.
 

·
I command you to SEARCH
Joined
·
2,748 Posts
xbrandonx said:
that'd be cool too but you'd have tiny break lights.
Those are about 3inches wide and 4inches tall...not that small really.
They would light up red instead of pink, which is way safer IMO.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,308 Posts
1CLNB14 said:
Those are about 3inches wide and 4inches tall...not that small really.
They would light up red instead of pink, which is way safer IMO.
yes and then the turn signals would be better placed as well. man if you wanted to be really slick you could use vynal and make the out side clear part amber! totaly reversed only b14 owners would noticed. that would be awsome :thumbup:
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top