Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
in^3,N20,RPM,PSI
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a story in the news today about a accident here in southern California...

SAN DIEGO (June 25) - A van carrying 33 illegal immigrants smashed head-on into two other vehicles as it went the wrong way on an interstate with its headlights off, apparently in an attempt by the driver to avoid an immigration checkpoint. Seven people were killed and 31 injured.
ONE VAN!!! 33 Immigrants!!!! :confused:

Just leaves me wondering how many ppl can you shove into a van?!?!?!??!

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
I got you beat.

Way back in the year the year 1994, me and a bunch of friend piled 12 into a Ford Astro Van. Dont' ask why or how. I think we were going bowling. :)

About the immigrants and running the border, it's a common thing here in AZ. What is happening this time of year is a lot of deaths from those hiking through the desert illegally.

·
Registered
672 Posts
once we had stuffed 6 people in my sentra..one was on the floor. i know its not alot compared to what u guys were talking about, but my car doesnt usally carry more than 3 people, if taht!

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
I've had 6 people in my B12. 2 in front 3 sitting on the backseat and 1 across the backseat.

·
Registered
85 Posts
we stuffed 9 people intop a 89 Camry....four in the back 2 up front, one hanging out of the sun roof, and 2 in the trunk. We were really board and just wanted to se how many people we could fit in there.

·
Garage Sultan
1,173 Posts
My record for the Sentra is 8 peoples in the b12. Me, my gf, my friend his gfsharing a backseat, andother friend in the middle backseat, then my other friend and his gf sharing the last other window backseat. Just for good measure we stuck my friend in the trunk, who comunicated with us via the gaps where speakers outta be in the back.

Lets just say that the extra ton of human bodies was alot for the GA16i. Power was no existant and the brakes were trying their hardest just to stop the car.

-Nick

·
Registered
169 Posts
James said:
There's a story in the news today about a accident here in southern California...

ONE VAN!!! 33 Immigrants!!!! :confused:

Just leaves me wondering how many ppl can you shove into a van?!?!?!??!

31 injured + 7 killed does not equal 33

·
Driver
736 Posts
Most I had in the sentra was 8, and that was for a 2.5 hour trip. It was me, 2 in the front passenger seat, 4 in the back seat, and 1 in the trunk...and oh yeah, I was going consistent 80mph for most of the way, heheh:D

S

·
0 Posts
I once put 6 people in my Probe. 2 in front, three in the back seat, and one in the trunk. :eek:

S

·
0 Posts
It really pisses me off what a joke our borders have become. I wasn't born here either, my family came over legally and had to wait in line like everyone else. It makes me mad when I hear stories like this, especially when innocent people die in the process. I hear some 1 out of 4 inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts