Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB the hinge that holds the trank glass for a 1993 pathfinder.

One of the hinges got rusty and the plastic broke, right now only one hinge and the lock are holding the rear glass. Please PM me if you have one space from a part-out pathfinder.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
check here...

Butler U-Pull-It Pensacola, Florida

its a u-pull-it so I don't know if they would pull the part or not. but they have 3 pathys there as of last wknd with the rear glass attached.

Thanks....!!!

Unfortunately they only sell the hinges with the glass for $100, but they don't have any available. Other suggestions?

I was also looking for a rear tail light Drives side... they wanted $65 shipped, but if any body on the board has one at a better price let me know.

Thanks excellent support guys.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Thanks....!!!

Unfortunately they only sell the hinges with the glass for $100, but they don't have any available. Other suggestions?

I was also looking for a rear tail light Drives side... they wanted $65 shipped, but if any body on the board has one at a better price let me know.

Thanks excellent support guys.
Regarding the hinge, if you don't mind buying from Canada, google ralph's auto parts Mitchell Island. You can email them or call their 1800 number for the hinge. You may also wanna ask if they have a rear tail light.

If you don't wanna get a used tail light, I've pasted a website that lists all shops that carry auto body parts in USA and Canada. I believe most if not all have 1800 for you to call.

I bought my headlight through them and I think it cost me $65? Dealers would've taken advantage of me and the wreckers didn't have it as they were all damaged when they went into the wrecking yard.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts