Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
..::SR20 MuthaF*%@#$::..
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had a problem with my car. and i tried starting it and it dint. i knoticed it was on "E" and went to go find my gas tank in the garage i didnt see it and wasnt thinking and grabbed the small tank and it was like an inch full and pourd it all in. then started it up. car started to smoke but dont know why and so i had a look at had my friend start it and heard a grinding noise [a problem from b'4 the gas] and then cam inside and thought what could it be. and then later my brother came and sed who brought the tank out i sed mee. then he told me what for i sed my car and he told me it was for FREAKING 2 STROKE MOTOR . it wouldnt F* anything up would it. or would it pre-ignite. and whats the grinding could it be bent valve? or timing chain?

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
its just oil mixed in with gas bro. all it's going to do is smoke a little.

·
bitter old man
1,456 Posts
Motor oil has terrible octane rating so it could be knocking. Get some gasoline and fill the tank to dilute the oil.

Grinding noise I can't help with.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
i second that just top her off, she will be in perfect workin order after a second trip to the gas station think of it this way, cars burn oil from the piston rings and valve seals all the time, its just gettin a strait feed this time lol

·
..::SR20 MuthaF*%@#$::..
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alright thanks. but also. can ur car still be started and idle if the timing chain is broken. and a valve cant be bent by just cruising at 30 in third. a friend was arguing saying that its possible cause if the valve is worn it can just go when ur just idling.

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
i dont think the car will run without a timing chain. and bending a valve at idle with no boost is hard to do.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I used to have a buddy that used to purposly mix too much oil into his dirt bike that way when he would ride in front of you he would get the satifaction of you being pissed.

And yes it is very possible to bend a valve at idle.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts