Nissan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
yup, i got it like a phuckin month ago and on thursday i was having a bad day, i made a left turn on a yellow and a car zoomed past it and i hit him on the side...im not sure if my shit is totaled or not....left fender, bumper, radiator, battery, left light, and anything thats on the left front was gone....i had liablity so i have to pay for everything...basically i got assed out...i was planning on doin some mods on it...but i guess im gonna sell it and just buy a new se-r...vspec...anyone know how much that shit would cost to get it fixed???

·
Please Shift Here
6,696 Posts
I'm kinda surprised that you got liability (just a bit). If you went in the yellow, that means that the other car ran the red and since you were in the middle of the intersection, you should have had the right of way at the time. Oh well, if your car turns out ok, this may be a good opportunity to get some nice parts.

Good luck

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
thats what i was thinkin...hey whats a good site to get some 200sx parts...i know about nipo.com but thats the only one...can u hook me up with some sites???

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
i just brought it back to my parking lot...im gonna take off all the parts that are messed up and just start building from there... :( i wish i still had my car....

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
I have a 98 200sx too. I read that it didnt hold up well in wrecks and was unsafe. You get hurt at all? or did it just fuck up the car?

·
Registered
702 Posts
where did you hear that it was unsafe?...the reviews i read were it had good crash test scores...plus some dude hit me in the rear at about 10mph and barely a scratch i couldnt believe it. one of the reasons i decided to buy the 200SX was the crash test reviews and it seemed safe. not saying your wrong but thats just what i saw...im not sure if it was edmunds.com or what...i guess we will have to look into it.

·
SIMPLICITY is the KEY
315 Posts
sUx to here that haghverdi,
I know I love my '98 and I'm pretty sure you did aswell. I know all about them days too, I get em' more than I should but when I do, I try not to reflect my driving to how my day was. It all gets better as soon as I step inside my ride, it's like ahhh much better:). All my stress/worries slowly fade as I start up the engine, sit back relax, blast my music, cruise and just blaze...

·
Registered
149 Posts
my420sx said:
sUx to here that haghverdi,
I know I love my '98 and I'm pretty sure you did aswell. I know all about them days too, I get em' more than I should but when I do, I try not to reflect my driving to how my day was. It all gets better as soon as I step inside my ride, it's like ahhh much better:). All my stress/worries slowly fade as I start up the engine, sit back relax, blast my music, cruise and just blaze...
Amen ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
now i just blaze next to my car while workin on it....lol

its all good though, u know...good opportunity to put some new mods on...thats the way i see it...

·
Destroyer of Engines
561 Posts
yup, i got it like a phuckin month ago and on thursday i was having a bad day, i made a left turn on a yellow and a car zoomed past it and i hit him on the side
Ealier this week almost the same thing happened to me. I turned left through a yellow, and there was a car coming that was a ways back. I figured the car would stop, they had plently of room to do so, but I guess they weren't paying attention. The car got fairly close to the intersection and only hit their brakes at the last second. I floored it and narrowly avoided a collision, there couldn't of been more than a few feet between the our cars when we went through the intersection.

It was a REALLY close call, haven't been that close to an accident in years.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
dang... im sorry to hear what happened to your car bro.

if you need anything let me know.. i hope that your car can get better than before.

i 2 had many close calls this week.

Some people are stupid that they dont stop on a stop side.

that bastard almost ruined my car.

G

·
Discussion Starter #14
HEY THANKS EVERYONE...SLOWLY IM PROGRESSING ON TAKING SHIT OFF MY CAR, AND GONNA BUY PARTS FOR IT...SO THANKS

1 - 14 of 14 Posts