Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Shift_THIS and ZOOM ZOOM
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i was driving oneday doing 45 in a 40 when all of asudden some ass in a crown vic pulls out in front of me accelerating at litteraly 5km/h and i had to slam on my brakes (not a good thing in the sentras) thank god my friend was their to lay on the horn for me so i could yell various obseneties out the window at this retard. that got me thinking i need upgraded brakes bigger in the front and discs in the back, so i was thinking if possable i should take the front suspension out of the front of another sentra; struts, rotors, calipers, and everthing i need for brakes 4 wheel steering is also a possability like on the older preludes. if you think it would work tell me i just may try it on a friends field car.

·
Registered
292 Posts
well you can do a 4 wheel disc break conversion from the SER its been done b4 on a b12 by john abott.

the 4 wheel stearing um with the right amount of money and modification yea lol

always remember it can always be done just how much your willing to put into it

G

·
As for upgraded braking power, Nissan Motorsports sold a big brake upgrade kit that sells for about 500. However, I believe Mossy Nissan in Oceanside, CA sells the kit at a really good price since B12 performance parts aren't manufactured any longer and they're trying to clear them out. I bought the kit for 100, not from mossy but someone that bought them from nissan HQ's in compton. The struts from the B13 (91-94) sentra's fit our cars, you can read up more about it on nissanperformancemag.com under the B12 SR20DET Project car. The latest update also a little article on converting the rear drums to discs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts