Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I go a spec v mufflier from a friend and took it to american mufflier on 441 in Lauderdale lake to get it install. One off their tech drove my car on the lift installl the the mufflier after a few problems.. drove my car off the lift and came and gave me my key. Normallly they leave keys in car running but this time he gave me the key. I went to leave and my car wouldnot not go in neutralll or come out off second gear. Now i drove my car from Orlando no problem until the mufflier install. So i was like what the fu#@ went and got the guy. He test drove the car annd like nothing wrong with it,so I was like why woouldn't it come outtta second.. the manager was very unprofessional told me to get outta here they had nothing to do with it.. Took my car to a friend and apperantly hey bent one of my forks in my gear box.. I was stuck down their and miss two days off work because they had someone drive my car that can't drive a stick .. I wouldnot recomment these poeple to my worst ememy..Those guy over their stuck azz.. :evil: : :thumbdwn:

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
Twomissanman said:
I go a spec v mufflier from a friend and took it to american mufflier on 441 in Lauderdale lake to get it install. One off their tech drove my car on the lift installl the the mufflier after a few problems.. drove my car off the lift and came and gave me my key. Normallly they leave keys in car running but this time he gave me the key. I went to leave and my car wouldnot not go in neutralll or come out off second gear. Now i drove my car from Orlando no problem until the mufflier install. So i was like what the fu#@ went and got the guy. He test drove the car annd like nothing wrong with it,so I was like why woouldn't it come outtta second.. the manager was very unprofessional told me to get outta here they had nothing to do with it.. Took my car to a friend and apperantly hey bent one of my forks in my gear box.. I was stuck down their and miss two days off work because they had someone drive my car that can't drive a stick .. I wouldnot recomment these poeple to my worst ememy..Those guy over their stuck azz.. :evil: : :thumbdwn:
contact the better business bureau, they will compensate you for your time missed, and you can possibly file a lawsuit against the company.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts