Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a slow nite not too long ago, so I went to town and made what I like to call, "Teh Shrine of Shit". I am having another slow nite so I am uploading and posting. Enjoy my bizzare creations.

Attachments

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
nick how close do we live to belair? buy some weed dude :thumbup:

(nice stuff)

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SOmetimes there isnt much to do at 4AM during the winter. It was either stare at a wall or make an arts and crafts display.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
myoung said:
Did you rob a shop late last night? ;)
from the looks of it he sure did haha :thumbup:

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
morgan and jack are so..........."boring"

i prefer my frind Al Key Hall..........he's much more diverse and fun.

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea, I went on an oil raid. Now the authorities are after me, but I am too fast and furious for them. :D

·
Registered
941 Posts
Zac, I'd use that Pro-Gaurd about 2 weeks before changin' that oil. It has been said that traces of Tecron and Progaurd will make their way passed the rings and into the sump oil where they act as a solvent and increase wear metals.

So, best to do this when you expect an oil change in the next couple of weeks so any traces which get into the oil get flushed out immediately.

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sweet. I am changing the oil and filter tomorrow and about a week and a half ago I ran Techron mixed with 10 gallons of fuel. I killed the tank with Techron about 3 days ago and filled up since. I got the Proguard because it was practically free with all the other crap that I bought.

·
FIVE SPEED&FOAM INJECTION
1,541 Posts
Advance auto parts has a position open for display manager....................I like the S-AFC - you should really get that hooked up soon!

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
ya know, I too need to pick up the nismo lower tie bar brace. I'm just afraid that it will sit too low.

Doesn't knock down 30 mm of ground clearence? I need to measure to see if it will sit lower then my skirts. If so, then its probably too low, if not then I'll be set.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts