Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for joining this exciting new forum that helps merge Nissan's together. As many of you know in the New England Region already I have started a similar idea for this area. This is a good opportunity for me to introduce myself and the club to some of you who may not know me yet, and also welcoming you in helping the Northeast region forum on here grow.

My name is Marc Remington and I live in Rhode Island. NENOC.org was designed to combine all of the Nissan autos together in one big club for the region. I won't bore you with all of the details on here, but please feel free to go to NENOC.org and join up. If you ever have any questions or concerns contact me at any time.

Thanks,

Marc

S

·
0 Posts
i too would like to welcome everybody to the new forum. and as a member of nenoc.org would suggest that you all check it out. i know marc has worked really hard at this (as have many others)and i personaly would like to see it succeed.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Damn it seems like I'm a memeber of 5000000 nissan forums....Ok so that number is a bit far fetched,,But check out NENOC guys.....;)

N

·
0 Posts
hey

seriously, check out nenoc. its good, hopefully this site will be too!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts