Nissan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here know if the veneerz OE wood kit matches up exactly? I was wanting to get a few pieces and sent for a sample but its taken forever. They said you can order by piece but there is a 30 buck min. I just want a few of the pieces.:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
641 Posts
Buddy02 said:
Does anyone here know if the veneerz OE wood kit matches up exactly? I was wanting to get a few pieces and sent for a sample but its taken forever. They said you can order by piece but there is a 30 buck min. I just want a few of the pieces.:)
Excuse my ignorance, but what is it Buddy???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
Dash kit. ("stickers")
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
271 Posts
Buddy02 said:
Does anyone here know if the veneerz OE wood kit matches up exactly? I was wanting to get a few pieces and sent for a sample but its taken forever. They said you can order by piece but there is a 30 buck min. I just want a few of the pieces.:)
Does the veneerz OE wood kit match excactly to what? To itself? is it OE or OEM? I'm lost to Ratwayne, Maybe it's to early in the morning here for me. Or to much caffine.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
Re: Re: Wood kit

Hardcore said:
Does the veneerz OE wood kit match excactly to what? To itself? is it OE or OEM? I'm lost to Ratwayne, Maybe it's to early in the morning here for me. Or to much caffine.
:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
271 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Wood kit

DaddySkier said:
Now that my caffine buzz wore off I think I get it. If thats a aftermarket woodgrain your trying to match up to factory woodgrain pieces, Yes there usually a perfect match.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
271 Posts
OhTwoAltimaSE said:
Hardcore,

Does your dealership handle infiniti? If so I saw the inside of a M45 and thought the woodgrain shift knob would be great.
Na, don't do Infiniti unfortunately. Sometimes the part#'s cross reference, so I called Infiniti. I can't get it. He said it runs $126.08. Man expensive!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
Buddy02 said:
Does anyone here know if the veneerz OE wood kit matches up exactly? I was wanting to get a few pieces and sent for a sample but its taken forever. They said you can order by piece but there is a 30 buck min. I just want a few of the pieces.:)
They could be carved...:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No its not but I have the OEM "wood" in my car now and wanted to add a few pieces. that all
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
271 Posts
Ratwayne said:
The look alike veneer stuff may be hard to find. Parts dept. at the dealer may know how or may have the address of the supplier:D
There's a guy here in the states that has all the woodgrain shit. It's Apache auto, Santa Fe Springs, phone 562-483-1364 maybe they can't link you up with someone closer to where your at.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
641 Posts
Hardcore said:
There's a guy here in the states that has all the woodgrain shit. It's Apache auto, Santa Fe Springs, phone 562-483-1364 maybe they can't link you up with someone closer to where your at.
That sounds good Hardcore, it`s for Buddy, I`m a polished titanium guy. haha
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top