Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after a month of debating, financing, and trade problems I finally got my Silver Spec V tonight. I have already put about 55 miles on her (total is just over 100 on car) I said I wasn't gonna beat on it but I took a good friend for a ride, and man, I swear to god it is a religious experience. This car has surpassed my expectations already and I cannot wait for it to break in. That, and saving up money again to do a few mods here and there. The 6 speed is gonna take me a while to get used to.

Just had to share my excitment with everyone. Hopefully you will help the newbie and steer me in the right direction for the right kind of mods. I know Pat (PatScottAKA99XE) will be more than happy to help me out. Being that he is my old college roomate and inspiration to slowly switch to Nissan from my VW's.

P, if you are reading this, hopefully next weekend I can burn down to NH and show you the V.

-Jason

·
ex-Super *********
1,410 Posts
Of course I am reading this. LOL

Job well done J, Cant wait to see it, the weekend of 7th, 8th is no good cuz I have to work. But I would still love to see it some time, maybe the weekend after.

Good luck with the Nissan, All of us here will help you all we can.

Fire-starters thoughts on this:
Looks like I made a succesfull conversion. One down, the rest of the world will be driving Nissans before I get through!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update

The V now has over 350 miles on her since Friday. I am gonna try and go back to the dealer for a few minor warranty things but loving the car so far. Here is a crappy quality pic for now...

·
Registered
871 Posts
HoldenASpecV said:
O YEAH I FORGOT TO MENTION. I JUST GOT CHROME TINT FADED UP TO BLACK AND IT LOOKS FRIGGIN NICE. JUST INCASE UR INTERESTED.
post some pics of your car... wouldnt mind seeing that tint.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts