Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
88 nx I start the car fine i drive around, go to start again it wont start dash lights on, no click, starter does not spin, if i let it sit it will start it has gotten progressively worse, longer time to sit before it starts, is it solenoid, starter, or maybe computer any thoughts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
verified problem was starter, bumped it with apipe it starts every time, still going to replace it, now i have another question where is the second bolt that holds the starter in i found the one on the bottom by the support bracket, it looks like i might have to remove the oil filter to find and remove it

·
Registered
215 Posts
verified problem was starter, bumped it with apipe it starts every time, still going to replace it, now i have another question where is the second bolt that holds the starter in i found the one on the bottom by the support bracket, it looks like i might have to remove the oil filter to find and remove it
i checked my parts system and for what ever reason i only see one???? PLEASE do me a huge favor. dont buy aftermarket or rebuild it. they break to fast and easy. you dont have to spend money at the dealer but you can go to a junk yard and get one. that is still better than aftermarket. if you want oem i can hook you up as much as i can. just let me know motor, auto or manual and everything else.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts