My 1995 Nissan 200sx SE-R is not starting. I began to notice the problem when trying to start my car a few weeks ago. It would start but it sounded like the battery was dying. A few days later the battery seemed to die and I wasn't able to get the car started. The battery is only a few months old so I was puzzled by this. I was able to jump it and get it running again. About a week later the same thing happened and I was able to jump it again. Afterward I cleaned the battery cables along with the posts on the battery. I also had the battery tested at a local shop and its fine. I started to think it was the alternator but haven't had a chance to get it tested. Now when I turn the key the lights on the dash come on and the car gets plenty of power from the battery but the starter doesn't crank at all. I tried jumping it again but this time it didn't work. After reading a few posts here I think it may be a ground wire not being grounded properly. I am going to investigate this tonight but I am wondering what else might cause something like this. A fuse, solenoid or the starter itself. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.