Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so last night the woman told me she wants me to take another girl out to see if I am truly happy. She only mentioned that we shouldnt talk at all next week. yeah so wtf

·
Registered
14 Posts
Rathi134 said:
Ok so last night the woman told me she wants me to take another girl out to see if I am truly happy. She only mentioned that we shouldnt talk at all next week. yeah so wtf
i wouldnt do it... looks like a test to me.. just say you cant do it and that you are only interested in her. Thats what i would do. as far as the part goes about not talking at all next week? thats wack i think she's cheating on you or something bro i dont know thats crazy.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
dont do it it a test to see for her to see if you really do it.. and if you really do it shell have an excuse to leave you.

·
Registered
14 Posts
if you do it man it will be just you and your 14's and no girlfriend.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think the guys are right. Its a test. Don't fall for it. Talk to her and mabey ask what brought that on and why she feels that you should try "dating" someone else. And it don't let the only answer be "cuz I want you to find out if you are truley happy". Thats BS. I hope ya'll can work it all out. (......wtf is right.)

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
...all kidding aside...

Chris...you are 19. Do it!

No reason whatsoever you should be 'testing you'...someone that truly loves you would never say, "go date someone and get back to me in a week". Seriously bro.

Think back to our conversation before you went to Beaumont for Christmas vacation.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well i made a attempt to ask a girl out. she was busy with yoga tomorrow night supposedly. so i got owned. if woulda saw the 14s it woulda been a different story though

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
ny98max said:
ask her if she is a lesbian?
haha alex that by far is the funniest shit i heard all day besides my pwnage of gettin 14 's :thumbup:

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
Rathi134 said:
well i made a attempt to ask a girl out. she was busy with yoga tomorrow night supposedly. so i got owned. if woulda saw the 14s it woulda been a different story though
Sooo...why not Friday?...Saturday?
:cool:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Interesting thread... I'm new to this site - but from a girls' perspective - girls don't like to share when it comes to their boys and all normal girls don't want their boys to be with other girls. Either she's feeling guilty about something or is really deeply in love and wants to test you. I think the former, not the latter... Either way, if things were meant to be, it shouldn't be this hard to figure out. If she's playin games now and/or is testing ya, it'll only get worse. Just be up front.

·
DNE Boy
93 Posts
man... two girl posts when talking about relationships. I need to hook this up. I'll start asking about relationship with Honey. =9

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sigh this is so weird, she claims its no trick and just to see if i am happy with her. bah this next week in beaumont shall be comforting

·
Registered
9 Posts
Well you know at least she's up front with you if she wants to take a break for a week per se. If you really want this to work, don't date like she suggests. Give HER this week and see how SHE feels... If you know that you can go about your life and still be this into her, you have nothing to worry about... Look at this as something for yourself to see if SHE is happy without you rather than the reverse. Give her what she wants, but if you date it's pretty much a deal breaker.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts