·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Too bad it's a Honda :rolleyes: :D

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I sure do hope that kid knows how to jump off really quick. Cuz ummm...I don't see a brake!! :eek:

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
GlowstickBoy said:
I sure do hope that kid knows how to jump off really quick. Cuz ummm...I don't see a brake!! :eek:
It has dual 6" hydrolic(sp?) discs

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RiceBox said:

It has dual 6" hydrolic(sp?) discs
I seen that...but where's the foot pedal? I don't see one? maybe i'm blind? Or is it hand operated?? Just give me a thick board that I can jam in the wheels. :D

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GlowstickBoy said:

I seen that...but where's the foot pedal? I don't see one? maybe i'm blind? Or is it hand operated?? Just give me a thick board that I can jam in the wheels. :D
it is hand operated on the steering wheel

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
as a parent I would never purchase that shit for my kid.. shit 1) it is way to fuckin expensive.. 2) Prolly not sturdy enough to do anything 3) I could just imagine the burns on kids legs from that hot ass honda engine...

·
Registered
249 Posts
luvregals said:
as a parent I would never purchase that shit for my kid.. shit 1) it is way to fuckin expensive.. 2) Prolly not sturdy enough to do anything 3) I could just imagine the burns on kids legs from that hot ass honda engine...
i'd imagine any kid whose parents would get that for would be tired of it pretty quickly.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oh yeah an reason number 4 why Iwoulnt purchase it is cuz it is a fuckin honda...hahahah

1 - 13 of 13 Posts