Nissan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I'm freezy freeze..:burr:
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know where i can get the wiring diagram for the s13 chassie (sp?) and the s14 motor.....all these talk about the de in the 89-90 s13 i know someone must know.......i am stuck with a hacked harness, i'm gettin a new one but i need to be able for it to work in my s13....thanks in advance

·
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok i got a 96 motor and the car is a 90......today my friend gave me a wiring harness for a 93 will that just plug right up or will i have to get somin else from the 93 motor?

·
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok i put the harness in but it seems that many plugs on the motor are not connected and also some plugs are not connected from the harness...help anyone?

·
USACI here I come
440 Posts
did you put in an SR or a ka? Either way theres a big diffrence in harnesses form those years. I'm not sure what year they switched to OBD2 but there will be more engine managment plugs and such on the harness than your 90 would have.

·
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
everything is KA...i have 2 computers (1 thatwas in the car and 1 that someone gave me) but i missplaced them would anyone know where i can get the serial code for them?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.